Update 1.14 is available

• Aerosoft

To get ready for winter it's a big one.Get it here:

• 1.14 Update (to be used on top of 1.13) http://www.aerosoft....FSX_UPD_114.zip
  • New owners included
  • Winter season included (snow when surrounding has snow)
  • FSN hangar included on old military section

• Aerosoft

To get ready for winter it's a big one.Get it here:

• 1.14 Update (to be used on top of 1.13) http://www.aerosoft....FSX_UPD_114.zip
  • New owners included
  • Winter season included (snow when surrounding has snow)
  • FSN hangar included on old military section

Sorry, had to change the update. The FSN hangar had some issues, so if you start your download now you will not get it. If you do have it, don't worry. It's just using textures that can be smaller, no buggy stuff. We'll have the FSN hangar updated asap.

• Aerosoft

Sorry, had to change the update. The FSN hangar had some issues, so if you start your download now you will not get it. If you do have it, don't worry. It's just using textures that can be smaller, no buggy stuff. We'll have the FSN hangar updated asap.

At this moment the whole corporation with FSN is on hold. While sorting out the small issues one of their staff send an email that was so full of extremely nasty accusations that it is better that FSN and Andras Field have nothing in common. I want to make clear that the persons we dealt with before yesterday were all courteous, friendly and professional. But the email was so ugly that we rather not continue at this moment and run the risk of having to deal with the author again. Sometimes avoidance is the best way of dealing with things.

Very unfortunate and very surprising. And we apologize. We got another team that wants to rent the space so it won;t stay empty for long.

I think wse also need to speak to the builder of all the houses, there appears to be no roof insulation - as none of the roofs have snow on. Which must mean we're all wasting our virtual billions of £-€-$ in heating bills :huh:

I am of course taking the pee :lol:

At this moment the whole corporation with FSN is on hold. While sorting out the small issues one of their staff send an email that was so full of extremely nasty accusations that it is better that FSN and Andras Field have nothing in common. I want to make clear that the persons we dealt with before yesterday were all courteous, friendly and professional. But the email was so ugly that we rather not continue at this moment and run the risk of having to deal with the author again. Sometimes avoidance is the best way of dealing with things.

Very unfortunate and very surprising. And we apologize. We got another team that wants to rent the space so it won;t stay empty for long.

I am shocked and appalled to hear this Mathijs. And sorry too, FSN seemed like a bunch og nice guys. And I even saw their hanger....Darn. Incredible what one axxhole can destroy. I hope we get something nice there instead.

Ole

I think wse also need to speak to the builder of all the houses, there appears to be no roof insulation - as none of the roofs have snow on. Which must mean we're all wasting our virtual billions of £-€-$ in heating bills :huh:

I am of course taking the pee :lol:

Thats why you got my house Matt. I wanted to get rid of it before the winter set in... I had been up and seen the missing insulations.... and Im not that rich... Enjoy the house Matt... LOL. Finally it has your name on it.:D

Thats why you got my house Matt. I wanted to get rid of it before the winter set in... I had been up and seen the missing insulations.... and Im not that rich... Enjoy the house Matt... LOL. Finally it has your name on it.:D

:lol: Looks like thats my mission tomorrow, but I think I'll need something big to pull it off, I wonder......

Hi there,

This is probably a silly question: Now that the FSN hangar issue is, in a sense, resolved, are there still qualities of the textures that will be addressed in a forthcoming revision to the 1.14 update? Or, is the version of the 1.14 update that was released and referenced at the beginning of Mathijs's thread indeed the final 1.14 version? In other words, is there a 1.14 revision that might be coming out in a day or two?

Sorry for the confusion. :unsure::blush:

Best regards,

Rusty

• 4 weeks later...

All updates need to be installed? I just installed the latest one...Do I miss alot?

Any issues with just downloading the latest?

DB

(USAF_CC)

The download version you'd have got from the Aerosoft shop would have been 1.10. So you will need to download and install updates 1.11, 1.12, 1.13 and 1.14.

Links to all the updates are at http://andrasfield.com/

Any other questions please ask

• 3 weeks later...

I read that update 1.15 is available from my order history page...Where is that?

It also say that I must remove the previous 1.14 update first. really? Ok, then how?

Sorry, I'm a plug and play guy...Not good at figuring this stuff out.

Cheers,

DB

Log into your account at http://aerosoft-shop.com/support.php?language=en find the product Andras Field and click on update 1.15 and download.

Go to Control Panel - Programs and Features and you will see a list of Aerosoft products you have installed. Highlight Andras Field, right click and uninstall. Install update 1.15.

From the aerosoft online shop, login to your dowload shop account

Click To user center

Click My Account

If your Andras Field purchase isnt listed there click Show All Orders

Find Andras Filed and then click the View button

It will be labelled Andras Field (1.15) with a download link just next to it

post-26298-088129900 1295805085_thumb.jp

Not sure what you mean by Control Panel..The Windows control panel? Add and remove programs?

Curious why this wasn't required for other updates

DB

Log into your account at http://aerosoft-shop...php?language=en find the product Andras Field and click on update 1.15 and download.

Go to Control Panel - Programs and Features and you will see a list of Aerosoft products you have installed. Highlight Andras Field, right click and uninstall. Install update 1.15.