Lua Scripts to MCDU+2dDisplay

KAPTEJNLN

well work is done and test are over, but still a Beta as only i have tryeid it.

I have assigned nearly all buttons but see the picture as those buttons just lead to the same page: MCDU menu page

Just insert all my small files in to the modulfolder of FSX and start fs when you get to the FSUIPC menu in game. follow my picture and find the key comand in the drop down menu.

And most of them should be easy to locate what they are for but some of them you have to try see what it does as i only used default names ( mainly the +/- ,space, / , . buttons)

Why did i do like whit the Goflight Lua short codes well easy to say, to give the lowes workload for your system.

whis you all a plesent flight

post-32482-065208100 1291242425_thumb.jp

post-32482-082730300 1291243511_thumb.jp

LUA.MCDU(release)v1.0.zip

Well have been testing the script whit 2d pannel of MCDU display and seems to work. and tryeid to see if keyboard could be set to use the script and it can.

So now all could make an CDU if they just have an old screen then use your keyboard whit the script here, and assign it like on the picture by using alt key. ajust the screen of cdu as showed on the pictures. by first drag it so the 2 displays match each other then resize by take in left top corner of the 2d pannel and undock window to move it to another screen. and i know you then have to press alt key but found that if you use an unused toothpick or some thing that could keep the alt key down when typing on the MCDU. thats my solution for now.

so attached is the 2d panel of MCDU but only the display.

post-32482-000270200 1291388828_thumb.jp

post-32482-029165700 1291388843_thumb.jp

release panel cfg.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Hello KAPTJNLN

Thank you for the wonderfull work! I have tried it with my CDU2 from Vrinsight and all Bottoms goes almost ok but a little Problem is the Bottom " CLR" and "C" have the same Joy#263 and Btn# 10. Also the Bottom "SP" and "D" Joy#263 Btn#11 in FSUIPC.

Have you any idea how to change this?

Thank you for your answer and sorry for my bad english!

Karl

well dot say sorry you english is good enough to understand cant see any problem there. Trust your self

Well this is not the right place to talk about hardware and software problems as it is, as i made an research and found it as an known problem whit some of the buttons on the vrinsight so go to there forum.

as it is quite hard to find a solution when i don´t have that hardware my self, as i just got an touchscreen as fmc and mcdu just not workig well whit the airbus as no 2d panel but thats it.

but would try find out something if i can but cant garanti anything. just remember to have the latest drivers

• 3 weeks later...

I will give it a try this evening, after my new installation of WIN7 LUA is working for MCP Combo Panel. Today I will see, if I can get the CDUII running. ;-)

Thank you very much for your hard work!

Regards,

Adrian