Lost 25 credits

pride545

I had to reformat my hard drive and re-install everything. When I reinstalled me aes, i bought 25 more credits to have some more. I installed AES in FSX and FS9 and accidently used my 25 credits to activate the airports in fsx. I the copied AES and put it in Fsx and Fs9 and all airports are active except 2 and I have no 25 credits!! how can i get the 25 credits i bought today back?

You can only buy 10 credits at the same time, so the number of 25 is impossible. Or do you mean you bought 25 "credit packs", which would be pretty much...

Sorry I can't help you with your problem, because I rellay don't understand your problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I had to reformat my hard drive and re-install everything. When I reinstalled me aes, i bought 25 more credits to have some more. I installed AES in FSX and FS9 and accidently used my 25 credits to activate the airports in fsx. I the copied AES and put it in Fsx and Fs9 and all airports are active except 2 and I have no 25 credits!! how can i get the 25 credits i bought today back?

Very strange what you are trying to tell us:

1. you can only buy 10 credits at a time, you might additionally get bonus points, but you will never get somehow 25 points. So It would be interesting to know where you bought 25 credits ;)

2. You didn't read the manual?:

If the airport is available both in the FS2004 and FSX version on your system, both will be set to FULL mode. You do not need to use additional credits.

and

Important: after you assigned credits to an airport this action can NOT be undone.

So in your case I would say: Bad luck

You can only buy 10 credits at the same time, so the number of 25 is impossible. Or do you mean you bought 25 "credit packs", which would be pretty much...

Sorry I can't help you with your problem, because I rellay don't understand your problem.

I bought 2 credit packs and ended up with 25 credits. I DO NOT know how this happened, maybe I had some left from before.

• Upvote 1

Very strange what you are trying to tell us:

1. you can only buy 10 credits at a time, you might additionally get bonus points, but you will never get somehow 25 points. So It would be interesting to know where you bought 25 credits ;)

2. You didn't read the manual?:

and

So in your case I would say: Bad luck

I'm not sure if you are authorized to make that decision by AES, but thanks for the interesting reading!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm not sure if you are authorized to make that decision by AES, but thanks for the interesting reading!

Before writing you should learn to read! I didn't make any decision, I just quoted the manual and that got noting to do with being authorized. And the last sentence just reflects (you understand the word "would"?) my opinion!

But reading your comments here and on other forums, I'm happy to have an "ignore" function.

Before writing you should learn to read! I didn't make any decision, I just quoted the manual and that got noting to do with being authorized. And the last sentence just reflects (you understand the word "would"?) my opinion!

But reading your comments here and on other forums, I'm happy to have an "ignore" function.

WELL GOOD I AM GLAD YOU FINALLT GOT THE MESSAGE! IGNORE ME AND GO FORWARD!