Christmas Joke Competiton.

A 4-year-old boy was asked to give the meal blessing before Christmas dinner. The family members bowed their heads in expectation. He began his prayer, thanking God for all his friends, naming them one by one. Then he thanked God for Mommy, Daddy, brother, sister, Grandma, Grandpa, and all his aunts and uncles. Then he began to thank God for the food. He gave thanks for the turkey, the dressing, the fruit salad, the cranberry sauce, the pies, the cakes, even the Cool Whip.

Then he paused, and everyone waited-- and waited. After a long silence, the young fellow looked up at his mother and asked, "If I thank God for the broccoli, won't he know that I'm lying?"

• Upvote 1

little boy on santa's knee. santa says" i know what you like", puts his finger to boys nose and spells out f..o..o..t..b..a..l..l, while taping boys nose

boy says wow santa...I indeed do like football....how did you know?..santa says" father xmas knows everything little boy

boy says" i know what you like santa"....f..a..n..*..y! how do you know asks santa....cos i smelled in on your fingers youu dirty bug*er!!

The Santa Claus at the shopping mall was very surprised when a Emily, young lady aged about 20 years old walked up and sat on his lap. Now, we all know that Santa doesn't usually take requests from adults, but she smiled very nicely at him, so he asked her, 'What do you want for Christmas?'

'Something for my mother, please,' replied Emily sweetly.

'Something for your mother? Well, that's very loving and thoughtful of you,' smiled Santa. 'What do would you like me to bring her?'

Without turning a hair Emily answered quickly, 'A son-in-law.'

Okay, this is probably going to upset someone somewhere, but it made me smile.

hitler-joke.jpg

:lol:, but I like it alot more without speech bubbles. I only look into "his" face, this is enough to make me laugh.

Seems as "he" has to be the next one to go to the bathroom... :lol:

its going to be another fairy tail christmas in our house......GRIM! weare so poor me mother has to strip the bones out of her corsets to make us some soup!!

Huh thats nothing, we were so poor that we had to tickle grandad's nose with a feather and point him towards the Christmas tree to decorate it!