Unable! Unable !

Johnie

Greetings ,

I purchased you r product Airbus X 5 days ago and today I installed it and I have some inconveniences... (1) I updated from V1.21 to 1.22, however my control panel (Uninstall a program_ still says V1.21.

--- The throtles are not functioning a bit... Niether on the keyborad nor on my CH Yoke they function....When you advance to N1, it reaches it then within 3 seconds is comes all the way to idle.

Please assit me I will greatly appreciate it,

Johnie

Greetings ,

I purchased you r product Airbus X 5 days ago and today I installed it and I have some inconveniences... (1) I updated from V1.21 to 1.22, however my control panel (Uninstall a program_ still says V1.21.

--- The throtles are not functioning a bit... Niether on the keyborad nor on my CH Yoke they function....When you advance to N1, it reaches it then within 3 seconds is comes all the way to idle.

Please assit me I will greatly appreciate it,

Johnie

Here for throtle problems: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=39275&st=0