problem ?!?!

joniBWFC

hello. i recently acquired the game ''city bus simulator 2010'' for my pc. everytime i click on the game it says ''online registration required''. it says that i won't be prompted again once i've done it , but each and every time i open the game it asks me to register, and now it says i've registered too many times. has anyone got any help for me ? thanks.

I have recently purchased this game too (Nov. 30). I downloaded it several times. Each time it states that I have an "Invalid archive, and it can not be Un-Zipped. Please re-download". I'm at the point of having my credit card "charge-back" this item. I have sent them an e-mail (Support@aerosoft.com) to no avail. Short of taking action, what else can I do?

Edit:

After some pushing, I got a response. I have spent the better part of the morning with Mr. Raphael Jokob, from Aerosoft.De. We managed to resolve the situation. Everything is working fine now.:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I have recently purchased this game too (Nov. 30). I downloaded it several times. Each time it states that I have an "Invalid archive, and it can not be Un-Zipped. Please re-download". I'm at the point of having my credit card "charge-back" this item. I have sent them an e-mail (Support@aerosoft.com) to no avail. Short of taking action, what else can I do?

Edit:

After some pushing, I got a response. I have spent the better part of the morning with Mr. Raphael Jokob, from Aerosoft.De. We managed to resolve the situation. Everything is working fine now.:rolleyes:

How long did it take till they repled because i have the same problem with registering ?I keep pushing but not answer....

How long did it take till they repled because i have the same problem with registering ?I keep pushing but not answer....

The regular channels take 3 days or more. So I got a hold this guy Raphael.Jakob@aerosoft.de I asked him if I could post his E-Mail, and he stated yes. As long as I don't use his private one. So, how fast was this guy? I contacted him at 9pm EST, and his reply was waiting for me in the morning. We conversed via E-Mail for about one, and a half hours that morning, and the situation was resolved. He was attentive, and eager to solve my problem. He's certainly worthy of respect, so be sure to give it to him.

• Upvote 1

Hello Folks,

Sometimes it can take a little longer especially if it was over the weekend as they have to play catchup the first few days then thinngs ease off a little.

Please remember not to use Gmail addresses though because if a file needs sending tyhen it will be thrown back at us as they dont like it.