changing new pc

bilookhan

Hi

I guess there won't be any better thread to post my question within the same topic...

I too am building a new PC from scratch...

Regarding the topic, my question is which files do I need to retain inorder to keep my liscence or do I need to repurchase Aerosoft credits ?

Now on the technical question regarding new video card...

Currently popular video cards in Nvidia here in toronto are GTS250 or GTX 460 all with 1 gb....

For Fsx i am guessing GTX 460 would be an overkill, so is GTS250 fine for FSX with ASE addon or would there be frame rate drop?....

Thanks....

• Developer

Just copy the complete ..\Aerosoft\AES Subdirectory from the old PC to the new PC under ..\Aerosoft, then run the AES Installer again to get the shortcuts on the desktop. To be save that all files are copied, go to the Airportlist and press the "Resync" Button below the list. If addons are not installed at this moment, you only need to doubleclick there line after the Addon was added later. Credits, SN's and Configs will be transferred.

thank you so much for the reply ...

this should be helpful...

i am sure this must be one of the common questions you guys must receive, would it be alrite to stick this or add the answer to one of the FAQ's ?