twin otter mission

seaportrait

Greetings,

I just recently purchased the DCH-6 twin otter x (fsx only) and the twin otter x - mission pack.

I often get the error message "Oh no, that's not the right aircraft!" when I start up a mission (not all of them). At this point, I have given up on all the missions and the other hicups I get using in free flight mode. I am pretty much computer savy and I have tried every thing I found so far on the fourm with no success.

I would like the Sandspit Transit mission to work without the error (after clicking ok, the mission will continue but I cannot manually change the any of the nav, adf, dme, com freqs).

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

I just recently purchased the DCH-6 twin otter x (fsx only) and the twin otter x - mission pack.

I often get the error message "Oh no, that's not the right aircraft!" when I start up a mission (not all of them). At this point, I have given up on all the missions and the other hicups I get using in free flight mode. I am pretty much computer savy and I have tried every thing I found so far on the fourm with no success.

I would like the Sandspit Transit mission to work without the error (after clicking ok, the mission will continue but I cannot manually change the any of the nav, adf, dme, com freqs).

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks in advance.