something fictional for our friends of the US

helialpin

I know that there´s nothing like that livery in the real world right now but maybe in some years? So let me know what you think about this first impression (early Beta) and the Logo at the tail is missing totally but could this bird become real some day? What would you change (size of United, colors, etc.)? If you like it, tell me what should be changed, made better, etc. and I´ll finish that paint. If not, I´ll just put it in the garbage bin

unitedb1.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great. I like the United airbus in these colors more than the blue/white livery.

I would suggest though that you move the gold stripe to the bottom of the passenger doors.

If you take a look at the new United livery now on this 737 for example http://www.unitedcon...9801-medium.jpg

You can see the gold stripe around the plane is at the bottom edge of the doors, and then the gray starts.

Keep up the great work,

nick

• 2 weeks later...