I'm a Newbie

Foto

I've just arrived on the site and can't wait to get online and fly with you guys. Looking to buy a plot too but the one currently on offer looked a bit "cool".

Just planned a flight from Leeds-Bradford to Andras in my Learjet 23 which I wll swap for something more mundane when I've landed. A Cessna 172 would take a little too long,lol!

Seems one of the best ideas since I've been flying FSX.

Well done Aerosoft!

Fotoflyer

Welcome to the airfield I hope you enjoy your stay and we look forward ot seeing you online in our virtual skys!

Leeds to Andras shouldnt take too long in a 172, only about 5 hours, with a stop for fuel in Eastern France or Western Germany :lol: Im thinking of doing london - Andras in a Tiger Moth which will probably be 6 hours one weekend lol

Welcome to the airfield I hope you enjoy your stay and we look forward ot seeing you online in our virtual skys!

Leeds to Andras shouldnt take too long in a 172, only about 5 hours, with a stop for fuel in Eastern France or Western Germany :lol: Im thinking of doing london - Andras in a Tiger Moth which will probably be 6 hours one weekend lol

Now that might be fun doing it online, although I don't have many aircraft that can "keep down" with a Tiger Moth, :). Could always use full flaps and keep the wheels down!

Just waiting now for my registration to be approved.

Regards

Fotoflyer

Now that might be fun doing it online, although I don't have many aircraft that can "keep down" with a Tiger Moth, :). Could always use full flaps and keep the wheels down!

Just waiting now for my registration to be approved.

Regards

Fotoflyer

Hi Matt, I'd like to have a listen in at the fly-ins even if I don't yet have VAE registration. I do have Teamspeak and if you could send me the relevant server details and a password I can use, I could at least come and meet some of the guys.

Regards

Foto