OPKC AES misplacement.

Thralni

Hello Oliver,

I have recently enabled AES in OPKC (Karachi's Jinnah International airport), and saw that the parking guides at the gates are misplaced. Could this pleased be fixed? See the attached screenshot to see what I mean. By the way, this is AES 2.08 and FS2004.

Screenshot:

http://i25.photobuck...19-48-47-79.jpg

• Developer

Sorry, but maybe your Version of the Airport is different from that one on with AES based. In my version the Docking system is higher and there are Numbers on the Jetways.

Maybe you can ask the scenery developer if he has changed something here in the last time, so that it not anymore fits.

Hm, that's weird. It might be due to update number 4, then. in that update, one is requested to chuck out the scenery folder and replace it with the one in the update (unless I horribly misunderstood the readme file, of course). I shall contact the developer anyway to ask what's going on, and ask if he can send any changed files on to you so you can adapt AES to the current version.

hehe .. i know the guy, i'll ask him ...

I was also having some issue with Afcad, regarding capturing ILS....i'll ask him that as well but haven't been getting the time ....

Thanks, but that's not necessary. The issue has already been cleared. I have ahd rathe extensive email contact with him myself.