Plot Sale AF54

Chompski

This plot would have gone on sale at the weekend but for those that don't know the forum was down.

Thanks to Andras despite having the flu he still was able to do this for us.

This week we have plot AF54- it is built up -Due to all the forum problems the sale will finish 7:00pm UTC Thursday 25 November 2010- I am also reducing the price to 30 euros!

Here would be a picture of the house/ plot but the attach file is not working - don't want to wait till it is working

The style is House 14 (see link below) but is a nice blue marble finish (very expensive)

http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=36088

If you are interested send an email to sales@andrasfield.com.

If there is more than one person interested I will ask mini Chompski to pull the name out of the hat.

Please remember to add what the sign at the road side should show and if you want the hanger open or closed

I have been able to upload the image to the download section of the website- attach function still not working for me here:blink:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=download&do=confirm_download&id=554

just to to be on the safe side, Plot AF54 will get the same house like Plot AF55? blush.gif

have to ask, because in Version 1.13 Plot AF54 isn't built up huh.gif

so my neigbours house will look the same like my house looks? mellow.gif

No Problem for that, but than i will have a problem with myself. sad.gif Cause i have to be absent oneself from our Bar in Andras Field to prevent not stepping in the bedroom of AF54 3 o'clock AM after some drinks and doing philosophy with other residents

cry_s.gif

but yet: good luck for those who are wants to buy this plot! goodluck_s.gif

subLOGIC-Drive is a cool place to live and you also have a great place on your roof for spotting aircrafts landing on rwy27 glider_s.gif

If the new owner happens to have a really hot wife, that might actually work to your advantage. :lol:

Bruce, trust you :lol:

Looks like we have more drinkers here now, I best get the club house bar restocked ready for silly season

If the new owner happens to have a really hot wife, that might actually work to your advantage. :lol:

erm, Bruce, you haven't seen my wife till now. but i can promise you, i wouldn't be my advantage wub.gif

P.S. i'm going to mary my hot girl next summer biggrin.gif

Thanks Chompski and Matt,

I'm looking forward to joining the Andras Field community.Looks like I'm going to have to dust off my headset and try some online flying. It's been a looong time.

Regards,

Mike W.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Chompski and Matt,

I'm looking forward to joining the Andras Field community.Looks like I'm going to have to dust off my headset and try some online flying. It's been a looong time.

Regards,

Mike W.

Welcome Mike... Good to have you around. Let me hear if there is anything I can do for you.^_^

Hey Mike,

a warm welcome from your neighbour

now that i have updated EAFS i can see your house Mike :-)

i think your sign will be there with the next update too

we should have a roof-to-roof waterball-game from our pools next summer laugh.gif

Hey Mike,

a warm welcome from your neighbour

now that i have updated EAFS i can see your house Mike :-)

i think your sign will be there with the next update too

we should have a roof-to-roof waterball-game from our pools next summer laugh.gif

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to seeing you in the skies around Andras field. I have all of the software installed to do some online flying, so hopefully I'll be able to hook up with you good folks in the very near future.