Eddie G

Matt_Smith

Anyone else notice how he's moaning about exactly the same things as David S did? Wonder how long it will be before he tries to have a dig at me? :lol:

If you look at the IP address shown on both their posts, they are the same. I have just asked Mathijs to have him/them IP banned

Ole I can oly see IP addresses on forums I moderate. Unfortuantely he avoids them. I love it when Im right, who will join me in a victory cigar, whisky and jig lol dry.gif

Edit: Ray, can we ban his IP from VAE's servers too?

• Upvote 1

Ole I can oly see IP addresses on forums I moderate. Unfortuantely he avoids them. I love it when Im right, who will join me in a victory cigar, whisky and jig lol dry.gif

Edit: Ray, can we ban his IP from VAE's servers too?

I didnt know you could only see IP´s when you have moderator rights. I guess he didnt know we could see his IP at all. LOL

Lets see what Mathijs says about the banning idea.. .Unfortunately we cannot do this ourselves...

I didnt know you could only see IP´s when you have moderator rights. I guess he didnt know we could see his IP at all. LOL

Lets see what Mathijs says about the banning idea.. .Unfortunately we cannot do this ourselves...

I think he should be ban from the forum and the VAE servers, just for trying to put my good name down :angry: and also because he moans more than my mother does about me getting a proper job :lol: and that is an awful lot of moaning let me tell you!

ANyone else noiced this?

Here's someone who thinks like I do, make it easier and more fun. I got a PM with this message:

"Hey dude, I hear ya about the squakwin. Pain in the ass and always empty. I've got my own server running Andras Field in Gamespy and Direct connect to 74-76-76-148

It's not always jam packed but at least it's easier and a bit more populated.

Vance

www.fsairtractor.com "

Like I said, I found Andras at GameSpy, and it was EASY to connect to and communicate. Why don't we just do it the easy way?

FACT: There are more people flying Andras at GameSpy than VAE.

If true, I think Vance should be told not to Advertise his own Andras server on gamespy seeing as Aerosoft agreed a deal with VAE to be the host of our online side

ANyone else noiced this?

If true, I think Vance should be told not to Advertise his own Andras server on gamespy seeing as Aerosoft agreed a deal with VAE to be the host of our online side

I just got word from Mathijs. The a**hole has not been banned on IP, mailaddres and username(s) :) So lets hope he will get the *beep* out of your faces now.

I also think Vance needs to be told to obey VAE as our official online provider. Ill do the telling unless someone disagrees.

• 6 months later...