Start in Cold & Dark Mode

Salud

Is it possible to start the Airbus X in Cold & Dark mode? I tried to save the C & D mode as user save but

when I start FSX it always starts with engines on etc.

Klaus

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is it possible to start the Airbus X in Cold & Dark mode? I tried to save the C & D mode as user save but

when I start FSX it always starts with engines on etc.

Klaus

Klaus, I guess you are using ther german version of FSX? Id so, you have to do the following:

copy the folder "AirbusX" from your documents folder "...\Flight Simulator X-Dateien" to "...\Flight Simulator X Files\" then loading the Cold&Dark state works as described in the tutorial.

• Like 1

yes I already did that. What I meant to say is when I start the flight the Systems of the Airbus are on and it starts to roll.

So I have to turn on the parking brake very quick. and load the cold and dark mode. What I want is when I start the flight the Systems are already off (in Cold and Dark mode)

Klaus

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just called the support and they told me that it will be part of the next service pack (amongst others things), but couldn't give any time frame.

It was about time !!!

Not having the option to load the aircraft already in cold and dark state is very annoying... At least for me !!

Hopefully it will be possible with the next service pack then....

• Deputy Sheriffs

well have more info if you always want it to start cold and dark delt as showed on my picture from the start and down to the picture to the right as it is were it reads the start status so go locate the startup.xml open whit a default windos text editor file location: SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320xxx\Panel\AB_Systems xxx showed insted of the type you want as you have to do it in all 4 maps if it should work to all planes. Always remember to create backup. UPDATED file to download insted.

Thanks, now the thread works again and don't crash browsers. So maybe it was you crashing the forumservers over the weekend :D :D

• 6 months later...

well have more info if you always want it to start cold and dark delt as showed on my picture from the start and down to the picture to the right as it is were it reads the start status so go locate the startup.xml open whit a default windos text editor file location: SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320xxx\Panel\AB_Systems xxx showed insted of the type you want as you have to do it in all 4 maps if it should work to all planes. Always remember to create backup. UPDATED file to download insted.

hello. thanks for this solution. this is just what i was after, and now always a cold dark start.

thanks again.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

After installing this .xml file after startup I can't turn the Air Cond buttons anymore and the qnh display keeps blinking.

Please can anybody tell me what I'm doning wrong.

Thanks,

Björn

Well thanks for the notify. but i dident see the problem whit the qnh. but here is the original file again where i only changesed the variables insted, so the button works now but plz let me know if there is any other thing :-)

so sorry for the bug i made.

No problem at all. Thank you for your reply

As far as I can see, there are no further things that are "not normally" ;-)