Download not working

PeeJay

Hi - I've just found the forum and am trying to download CumulusX. Every download seems to stop at the same place. Does anyone know if there is an issue with the downloads at the moment?<br /><br />Thanks

Still not working for me I'm afraid. I've tried using both IE and Firefox and the download always sticks at the same point at 31% complete which is around 1.3 - 1.4MB. At that point the download stops and if I leave it eventually times out..

Hi PeeJay,

yesterday I changed the web-site from FTP download to an HTTP-Server connection. Please check in IE status line that the download link points to an http-link rather than an FTP-link. If there is still an FTP-link, discard your browser cache and try once more.

best regards,

Peter

Hi all. Just purchased Glider Discus X and I am having problems downloading Cumulus X 1.8. Have followed Peter Lürkens instructions to PeeJay regarding changing FTP to HTTP but in my case the problem seem to be different. When I click on the download link I get "Internet explorer cannot Display the webpage". THe download doesn't even start. I tried right click on the download link and then properties and just copied and pasted the URL to the address bar but the same thing happened! Is there a mirror? any help much appreciated. I am expecting serveral member of my Gliding Club by this afternoon to check this out. :-( On the other hand I just took my first solo flight on Saturday in a Krosno :-)

Peter,

Thank you! What a fantastic program this is! I have added it to FSX, REX 2.0, FSX booster and Glider Discus X. Cobined they surely make the best Soaring Sim Around!

Thanks Again,

Dave,

P.S. I will certainly be picking up the liciense