London City runway designation

ApacheHunter

If I buy VFR London X or only London City X, will it include the right runway designation at the airport? In other words: will the runway be 09/27 instead of the old 10/28? In the screenshots on your site the runway is still designated 10/28. For me, an add-on airport needs to be spot on.

Thanks in advance for any replies! ;)

Regards.

Yes, update v1.30 addresses this issue....be aware that there are some collisions issue with this update on some gates and parking areas.

Not usually an issue. but, if you use FSpassengers this add-on will force collision detection and you will crash the plane if you enter a zone that has not been fixed properly.

Hi,

personally I do not own FSPassengers, but serveral people I know already had that problem. You can deactivate the crash detection in FSPassengers as well.

http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=faq&question=7

Regards

Markus

Thanks for your replies! ;) However, I don't really understand the problem I might encounter using FsPassengers.