Flexible T/O thrust

aviateur22

hello

i got a question, can you confirm to me if flexible take off thrust is simulated on this airbus???

at every take off i reach V1 almost at the end of the rwy.... :excl: , tow=66t , fictive temperature=46°c , oat = 12°c , tora=3200m

do i have to perform always full power t/o? or an update will come and correct this problem?

thks a lot

brgds

hello

i got a question, can you confirm to me if flexible take off thrust is simulated on this airbus???

at every take off i reach V1 almost at the end of the rwy.... :excl: , tow=66t , fictive temperature=46°c , oat = 12°c , tora=3200m

do i have to perform always full power t/o? or an update will come and correct this problem?

thks a lot

brgds

which version of the airbus x do you use? i had this problem with 1.00 but since 1.11 (i think, not sure which update it was) i can get off much faster.

Can you tell me how long it takes from setting takeoff trust untill you're in the air? Normal is about 30 seconds i think, does it take much longer for you?

And no, you don't need to use TO/GA, at least i never do even when taking of in LOWI with the Airbus X (even if i get off VERY close to the end of the runway:D).

By the way, you should use a flex temp of 55-61. for exacter details look at the take off sheet which can be generated by the load manager. It tells you exactly which flex temp to use.

which version of the airbus x do you use? i had this problem with 1.00 but since 1.11 (i think, not sure which update it was) i can get off much faster.

Can you tell me how long it takes from setting takeoff trust untill you're in the air? Normal is about 30 seconds i think, does it take much longer for you?

And no, you don't need to use TO/GA, at least i never do even when taking of in LOWI with the Airbus X (even if i get off VERY close to the end of the runway:D).

By the way, you should use a flex temp of 55-61. for exacter details look at the take off sheet which can be generated by the load manager. It tells you exactly which flex temp to use.

hello Emi , thks for your reply

i've the v1.22 install on my computer

i've see the time for take off (the chrono is not show on the ND // and i don t look on the clock...) but i think it should be like you arround 30'

a question to you , if you have to perform a rejected take off just before v1 with flexible thrust not in to/ga, will you go out of the rwy???

then regarding the flex temp , i m using the chart of airbus, because with 61 °c you will not respect engine limit // normally max flex tep is arround 55°c

thks again

brgds