iFly 737

eudoniga

Dear all,

I just bought the iFly 737.

I was excited also because I thought I could see all four cabin doors served by AES ...

But it looks like:

- door 2R does not open at all so, unless I missed the correct command key, I will see the catering truck uselessly parked in front of it.

If so I ask Oliver "Please think of a way to separate not just aft/forward, but also left/right, so every single door can be declared inoperative for AES.

- doors 1L and 1R are not located at the same distance along the longitudinal axis. Setting the distances for 1L gives incorrect placement of the catering truck, and setting the distances to suit door 1R will fit the catering truck but not the finger/airstairs ... GRRRR !

Once more, I wisk I could set all parameters for these doors individually.

... or is there a workaround ?

Cheers,

Eugenio

If you're really saying that door 1R can be set differently from 1L, and 2R differently from 2L, the only one missing something it's me !!!

When I go setting aircraft parameters, I don't even see the yellow markers placed in the vicinity of doors 1R and 2R, since on the right side of the aircraft I only see the cargo door markers ...

How do you set (and maybe deactivate) these right doors individually ?

• Developer

At the moment, the left and right doors are handled symetric, this will be changed, when we enhance the parameter in a future version.

But, when a door is not possible to open in the model, this is not the reason for AES not to handle his operation as in real. Some aircraft can only open door 1L, should AES stop any other operation only because the doors could not be opened? No, AES will service the doors as it is.

Ok, in some cases, Aircraft has not symetric doors, or the cargodoor is on the left side, all this will be adressed for a future enhancement.

Thanks, Oliver,

you couldn't be clearer than that !

Best regards,

Eugenio.

p.s. no german accent for the marshaller yet ? I thought you could take your opportunity to be "with us" on every single flight !

It would sure be a honor ... and you aren't that shy, are you ?

;-)