US Airways A321:

Nolan

Hi can someone more reliable do an US Airways A321 (CFM preferably). I have been waiting for months now for that other dude to paint it and he is a month past when he said it would be ready... Will someone else please do the repaint. That would be AWSOME!

Thanks,

Nolan

He did offer to give his work to someone else to finish. Maybe someone may want to finish it for him?

Considering that they are the #2 operator of the A321 in the world, I would have though Aerosoft would have included it with original download or in their " dozens of other paints available shortly after release".

Only two operators of the A321 in the US and neither of them have been painted. This is what you get when you deal with a euro-centric company. I realize freeware artists paint what they want, when they want. Aerosoft should have included them in the first place. They also should have included Jet Blue, United, China Eastern, TAM...

I agree with duckbilled. The Us Airways A321 CFM and IAE variants were the whole reason why bought this addon. All of the Us operators of the A320 have been taken care of except for Us Airways (Aerosoft didn't even finish painting the Us paint properly) and the A321 has been completely neglected for both Us operators.

Sorry to complain, but that is just how I feel.

Thanks,

Us 75

Hi Nolan!

I really thought about trashing that paint right after your very rude post! I´m sure you never did such a repaint or have a real life out there but be sure if you think beeing impatient is the right way to go you´re wrong! I´m not eraning any money with my paint and it´s just my spare time. Take what you get or leave it. Try it for yourself if you think you can do it faster or better. Sorry I´m really pissed after your post. I´m not a dude and have a nickname here as well as a real name.

For all others: US Airways is on final and after some minor alignement changes at the tail I hope to load it up today. Well beeing honest today would have been my personal deadline but after such a silly post like Nolans I don´t think that there´s any need to hurry. So maybe today, maybe another day

n508ay1.jpg

• Upvote 1

How was that rude? I was just stating I would like it if someone would please do a CFM US Airways A321 Repaint. In the forums prior to posting this one it said you would have it done by the second weekend in October, I was just stating facts that we have been in the cold for the US Airways A321 project for a month now and I assumed you must of abandoned the project or something. You said anyone else could continue your project if they wanted too and that's all I was asking someone to do. Yes I probably should of addressed you as "helialpin" and that is a my bad.

-Nolan

Hi can someone more reliable do an US Airways A321 (CFM preferably).

Thanks,

Nolan

....Someone more reliable... ( as if that is being polite ) .

You seem to forget we do not work for Aerosoft Andi and myself worked on the Beta paints for the Airbus and all in our spare time . We did not work to any deadline and you should have realised that delays are always possible in the flightsim world ( for whatever the reason is ) .

Enough has been said in the past about the realease date for the Airbus and since it's release , there have been nothing but complaints , but nobody wanted to wait an extra month or so before releasing .

Just be happy that someone decided to paint the aircraft in the first place and it's finished when it's finished . It really is as simple as that .

Try looking in the download section as it seems that Andi has uploaded your favourite airline after all .

John

• Upvote 2

Hey again,

First of all I just want to make a formal apology to all of the dedicated Aerosoft Airbus X painters, helialpin in particular, for my actions and posts. After re-reading the topic and listening to John I feel like a total dick. Who am I to demand repaints? I am so sorry, I was in a bad mood because I had to write my term paper and I am pissed at my History teacher and shouldn't of taken my anger out on Aerosoft. Like I said I was out of place back there and shouldn't of posted anything. Once again I am terribly terribly sorry for my actions and feel horrible. I respect you one-hundred percent helialpin and didn't mean to make you angry. I hope you will please consider my apology.

-Nolan:(

• Upvote 1

Although I wasn't mentioned, I too want to apologize if I offended any FREEWARE painters out there. My post was solely directed at AEROSOFT - a company that placed the responsibility of creating a full spectrum of repaints on the backs of talented volunteers rather than releasing several paints, like similar companies, with similar products at similar price points.

Hi Nolan! It´s OK! Apologize accepted! no need to worry. Everybody can be in a bad mood sometimes. It´s just not nice to see posts where I get the feeling I´ve wasted my rather rare spare time. But I think it´s better to stop such discussions right now. Hope you all enjoy our paints! I´m always glad to see a screenshot, story, etc. anywhere out there with my paints involved!