Plot Sale AF70

Chompski

This week we have AF70 for sale - 30 euros

post-27132-049729100 1289579622_thumb.jp

If you are interested send an email to sales@andrasfield.com.

If there is more than one person interested I will ask mini Chompski to pull the name out of the hat.

Please remember to add what the sign at the road side should show and if you want the hanger open or closed

This plot will stay for sale for 50 hours from this moment.

post-27132-062554300 1289579623_thumb.jp

Mail sent, would like to bribe Andras with some beer or some extra euros to possibly scale up the hangar to accomdate an Epic LT Dynasty/Spitfire size aircraft. ^_^ That house size is my favorite size, perfect for me and my lady, just would desire a slightly larger hanger :)

Hanger Door Open

Sign - TJ & Jenny Stanley

Cheers

TJ

af70epicspitfit.jpg

Congradulations to Harald:)

I am curious of the relative number of lottery entrants compared to the size of the house. Do the larger houses or smaller houses as a whole get more or fewer entrants?

If this was the largest lottery so far it would suggest that smaller houses are quite popular. I think a few others have suggested that a small house with a medium size hangar(ie room for a small business aircraft or a warbird fighter..etc) Hope to see more houses of this type offered down the line :)

Cheers

TJ

Congratulations to Harald Zahl

Thanks to all those that entered (the largest draw yet)

And how large exactly was this draw?

Congrats Harald (goddarnit sad.gifsmile.gif)!

Thanks to all for warm greetings! This isn' my first bid, and my considerations are that a house shouldn't be too big. I'd go for a house that I would go for in real life and it shouldn' be too far from the airfield. Wether small houses are less popular (=higher probabillity of success) simply don't know. In a lottery the number of participants have a greater role, than the drawing process.

Congradulations to Harald:)

I am curious of the relative number of lottery entrants compared to the size of the house. Do the larger houses or smaller houses as a whole get more or fewer entrants?

If this was the largest lottery so far it would suggest that smaller houses are quite popular. I think a few others have suggested that a small house with a medium size hangar(ie room for a small business aircraft or a warbird fighter..etc) Hope to see more houses of this type offered down the line :)

Cheers

TJ

Largest lottery more due to the ten minute taxi. The same thing happened with the PC Pilot magazine review. Press coverage makes a difference,

If anything larger plots are more popular by a slight margin- I guess it is those planes we love to fly that need the space.

I am not going to give exact figures on how big because I don't want to dishearten anyone from bidding- a) someone has to be picked B) picking all the plots available increases your chances of being picked- you may not get the one you want so you have to decide what is you want to do. Coming back to the topic the number is in the tens and less than 50. I am not going to be drawn in to a guessing game.

Regards

Chompski

Lol yeah the numbers don't matter, I was curious about the trends. I think it is really great that Andras Field is this popular and it that housing properties have seen this much interest. I wont be giving up and I doubt anyone else will, I think everyone will get their turn eventually :)

Keep up the good work and look foward to the next batch.

Cheers

TJ

Thanks TJ and to all those that keep bidding- if the trend follows the previous pattern we will loose some that posted last week for the first time but keep some of them.

Largest lottery more due to the ten minute taxi.

I'm very glad that I could help. It's a great project and it deserves the press! Well done so far. :)

P.S. Maybe someone will build me a 10 Minute Taxi broadcast building :)

I'm very glad that I could help. It's a great project and it deserves the press! Well done so far. :)

P.S. Maybe someone will build me a 10 Minute Taxi broadcast building :)

Ask Aerosoft Nicely, and who knows what you may get? dry.gif