PRO Flight Throttle Quadrant and Airbus X

florida

I have it as well and it works well. The only issue I have is the thrust reversers don't like to always work. Not the fault of the throttles tho, it works fine on all other aircraft.

-Todd

I have it as well and it works well. The only issue I have is the thrust reversers don't like to always work. Not the fault of the throttles tho, it works fine on all other aircraft.

-Todd

well how is your 1 set up as i uese the button presed when the throttle gets under idel you know the litel click if you asign that to the same as F2 you should have no problems. if that stil dosent work it might be that the throtle is having some problems regonise idel and there for it gives power again as input and that prevent the reverse.

-Todd

I have the same issues with my Saitek Throttle Quadrant. The thrust reversers seem to respond only sporadic. No clue why this only happens with the Aerosoft Bus. All other aircrafts in fsx (standard and add-ons) work fine, when activating the thrust reverse.

Ís anybody else facing this issue? The throttle can't be the reason as I have changed it already and the problem still exists.

Cheers

Jigedi

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue : no reverse with my Pro Flight. I do have assign a button to F2 ( slow down engine thrust ) keyboard input ; but nothing happen we i do engage this button. But when I use F2 reverse do deploy ...

Best Regard

Airbus X v 1.22

In fsx under controls menu Under calibration select the advanced and set throttle full to the right of the sencetivity and set Null zon full to the left. then under buttons/keys find the F2 key you say you used and set the slider full to the right. then it should repeat els there might be a problem

In fsx under controls menu Under calibration select the advanced and set throttle full to the right of the sencetivity and set Null zon full to the left. then under buttons/keys find the F2 key you say you used and set the slider full to the right. then it should repeat els there might be a problem

These are exatcly my settings - but the problem remains.

Any further ideas how to solve the issue? I wonder why only some of us are facing the problem with the thrust reverser function and the Saitek Throttle Quadrant.

Regards

Jigedi

well did you instal the driver only for saiteck as it is requred to work right ? mean some problem could happen if it isent instaled but dont instal the software only the driver

May I suggest that when you use the F2 ( slow down engine thrust ) function for assignment, the repeat slider for that specific function (on the right of the screen once you assign the button) needs to go all the way to the right.

That is how I have it set up on my x52.

I hope this fixes it for you.

Good luck.

May I suggest that when you use the F2 ( slow down engine thrust ) function for assignment, the repeat slider for that specific function (on the right of the screen once you assign the button) needs to go all the way to the right.

That is how I have it set up on my x52.

I hope this fixes it for you.

Good luck.

I have only the driver installed, NOT the additional software. The slider for repeating the signal "F2" is also all the way to the right.

And the crazy thing about this behaviour is that ALL my FSX standard jets and Add-on jets respond perfectly to the thrust reverse. I am quite conviced that the Aerosoft Airbus causes the problem. And I would really like to use my throttle quadrant as realistic as possible - not pushing the F2 button.

I have the same configuration than Jigedi as ... and F2 doesn't work on my Throttle only with Aerosoft Airbus X ...

For information it was working with Airbus 1.21 but not with 1.22 ...

well did you uninstal version 1.21 before instaling 1.22 or use the update funktion?

com on we just try to locate ok, but if you delt the remaning files manualy it should work. remember to deactivate virus program when instaling as 1 had some problems whit that. but as more info i can get as better. how is throtle set up via FSUIPC or default. or combination

com on we just try to locate ok, but if you delt the remaning files manualy it should work. remember to deactivate virus program when instaling as 1 had some problems whit that. but as more info i can get as better. how is throtle set up via FSUIPC or default. or combination

I do have manually delete all those files and reinstall Airbus X but stile have the trouble ...

Best regard

Ok i hope i have good news as i tryeid to do some things and sudenly my thrus reversers dident work properly then i set the original file back but still problem so here is what i want you to try as it was what i did to get it working again.

Because i was working whit an file there have nothing to do whit Airbus X it was the Standard.xml in controls and then i got an fault like you described it worked whit other planes but not the Airbus X.

1) Go into this location \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX by search RUN from the desktop then enter this %appdata% then you get to AppData then go into the other folders.

2) delt the 1 or 2 fsx.CFG files

3) enter the Controls map and delt the file inside (Standard.xml)

Try this first:

restart when fs is started go to setting and set the reverse button on the harware same as F2 key and start the flight see if it works if not restart fs and try again still nothing reand on, do the 3 steps again and continue:

4) Insert instalation disk and say repair when it ask.

5) Install sp1

6) remove sp2

7) Install sp2

8) Restart

9) Set as before: reverse button on the harware same as F2 key and start the flight see if it works if not restart fs and try again.

Then you hopefuly get it working. els im out of idears.