Piper Pa-38 Tomahawk.

RossThomson

Any chance you guys at Aerosoft could make a piper pack or something, maybe just the Tomahawk ?

I'm learning to fly on this and this has been a really neglected model in the FS community ?

Regards.

Ross Thomson

I had that. It's not too bad, but it's outdated now. When I bought a new PC I didn't bother to reinstall it because of that.

That's good to know, not that I was planning on getting it, but good to know none the less.

When you say it's outdated, in what aspect is it outdated? Poor graphics, non smooth guages, things that dont work properly?

I have found that the LDS 767 in FSX is a bit outdated compared to todays standards, but I still love it and fly it often. Sometime when you want a particular plane and there aren't many choices we have to settle for what there is? In the case of the Tomahawk, the screen shots dont look to bad and if you want one, there's not much else to choose from since no one else makes one.

That's good to know, not that I was planning on getting it, but good to know none the less.

When you say it's outdated, in what aspect is it outdated? Poor graphics, non smooth guages, things that dont work properly?

I have found that the LDS 767 in FSX is a bit outdated compared to todays standards, but I still love it and fly it often. Sometime when you want a particular plane and there aren't many choices we have to settle for what there is? In the case of the Tomahawk, the screen shots dont look to bad and if you want one, there's not much else to choose from since no one else makes one.

The gauges are the default FSX gauges that don't operate smoothly. The graphics are somewhat outdated. But, as you mention about the LDS 767, it actually was a fun plane. If you like the Tomahawk and don't mind a somewhat outdated model, I'd recommend it.

• 2 months later...

Sorry, Still trying to find my way about these forum's. Could someone move the topic for me?

I bought the Just Flight one and emm.. No. It's not too good. But I'm sure Aerosoft would get a tonne of sales with a Tomahawk.

Ross Thomson.