1.22 killed MCDU - input no longer accepted

bpcw001

Hi,

after installing 1.22, I lost the scratchpad of the MCDU. The LSK keys work as expected, but on "typing" on the MCDU nothing appears in the scratchpad.

The values are not there, because when trying to transfer whatever might be hidden in the scratchpad using an LSK, the corresponding position will just show "0" or blank.

What could be the reason? It's a fresh install (I downloaded the full 1.22 version and de-installed the previous 1.20 version before installing)

Hi,

after installing 1.22, I lost the scratchpad of the MCDU. The LSK keys work as expected, but on "typing" on the MCDU nothing appears in the scratchpad.

The values are not there, because when trying to transfer whatever might be hidden in the scratchpad using an LSK, the corresponding position will just show "0" or blank.

What could be the reason? It's a fresh install (I downloaded the full 1.22 version and de-installed the previous 1.20 version before installing)

Press P :D

Press P :D

Unfortunately, it is not that easy.

No, the sim is NOT paused, nor does a repeated use of the "P" key fix the problem, unless "P" in your world is supposed to do something different than just pause/unpause FSX.

More ideas?

Unfortunately, it is not that easy.

No, the sim is NOT paused, nor does a repeated use of the "P" key fix the problem, unless "P" in your world is supposed to do something different than just pause/unpause FSX.

More ideas?

well did you remove the GPSModule.dll manualy before you did the re-insall also delt the lines for it in the fsx.cfg file. as many times it shows 0 becuse of problems whit GPSModule.dll

• 2 months later...

well did you remove the GPSModule.dll manualy before you did the re-insall also delt the lines for it in the fsx.cfg file. as many times it shows 0 becuse of problems whit GPSModule.dll

what i should delete in the fsx.cfg file?

Have a look under [Trusted] and find the lines where airbus x is included and the GPSModule.dll and delt them and save the dokument.

Cant show you any as i stoped the support for now.