Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
bpcw001

1.22 killed MCDU - input no longer accepted

Hi,

after installing 1.22, I lost the scratchpad of the MCDU. The LSK keys work as expected, but on "typing" on the MCDU nothing appears in the scratchpad.

The values are not there, because when trying to transfer whatever might be hidden in the scratchpad using an LSK, the corresponding position will just show "0" or blank.

What could be the reason? It's a fresh install (I downloaded the full 1.22 version and de-installed the previous 1.20 version before installing)

Hi,

after installing 1.22, I lost the scratchpad of the MCDU. The LSK keys work as expected, but on "typing" on the MCDU nothing appears in the scratchpad.

The values are not there, because when trying to transfer whatever might be hidden in the scratchpad using an LSK, the corresponding position will just show "0" or blank.

What could be the reason? It's a fresh install (I downloaded the full 1.22 version and de-installed the previous 1.20 version before installing)

Press P :D

Press P :D

Unfortunately, it is not that easy.

No, the sim is NOT paused, nor does a repeated use of the "P" key fix the problem, unless "P" in your world is supposed to do something different than just pause/unpause FSX.

More ideas?

Unfortunately, it is not that easy.

No, the sim is NOT paused, nor does a repeated use of the "P" key fix the problem, unless "P" in your world is supposed to do something different than just pause/unpause FSX.

More ideas?

well did you remove the GPSModule.dll manualy before you did the re-insall also delt the lines for it in the fsx.cfg file. as many times it shows 0 becuse of problems whit GPSModule.dll

Ooops, sorry mate.

The above post might fix it......uninstall 1.22, do as Kaptejnln suggests and reboot, then reinstall. See if that help

Problem solved :) Did an uninstall/reinstall of 1.22 with reboot in between.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Problem solved :) Did an uninstall/reinstall of 1.22 with reboot in between.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

sounds good that you got it working.

well did you remove the GPSModule.dll manualy before you did the re-insall also delt the lines for it in the fsx.cfg file. as many times it shows 0 becuse of problems whit GPSModule.dll

what i should delete in the fsx.cfg file?

Have a look under [Trusted] and find the lines where airbus x is included and the GPSModule.dll and delt them and save the dokument.

Cant show you any as i stoped the support for now.