Framerates

Emi

Hi Aerosoft,

Since a month the framerates of my Airbus X are very bad. Just to compare: With the PMDG MD11 i get about 20 fps at the Mega Airport Munich, with the Airbus X not even 10!!!

I know this isn't normal, because at the biginning (or said in another way: up to version 2) i got about 25 frames at MAP Frankfurt.

Is this problem known and is there a solution already? If not i'd be glad if you could find one now :D

• Upvote 1

A quick and dirty fix for this is to change the refresh rate values of the PFD and ND displays.  I've been doing this since 1.20 and have comparable fps to version 1.11 and before.

If you want to have a go at this I can email you the edited files in question and/or post the values that need to be changed and you can have a crack at it manually.

Cheers

thanks for your answer and for the files, but will there be an official answer by one of the developers with an solution for which i don't have to manually edit the files of the airbus x please?

thanks

Could you please give me these files too? Or explain me how to make the refresh rate better.

Hi,

i can give you the files but i can tell you that they didn't make a big difference (at least on my system), but if you still want them then you can send me a pm or do you have em already? (I know i'm a little late but there wasn't any time befor:blush:)