Frankfurt to Zvartnots...

Continuing my circumnavigation in the iFly BBJ3, this leg is from Frankfurt to Zvartnots:-

EDDFUGEE01.jpg

Here on Stand A1 at Frankfurt Main the AES is getting us ready to depart for Zvartnots in Armenia.

EDDFUGEE02.jpg

No pushback was required on A1 so we are quickly away and taxying out.

EDDFUGEE03.jpg

A slight delay at the runway as a Lufthansa Airbus lands.

EDDFUGEE04.jpg

This shot is a crop to show you how busy the Autobahn is, just outside the airport.

EDDFUGEE05.jpg

Away we go and...

EDDFUGEE06.jpg

...turning tightly to depart in the other direction.

EDDFUGEE07.jpg

Some considerable time later and here we are completing our crossing of the Black Sea.

EDDFUGEE08.jpg

This is a full autoland and the exact moment that the FLARE starts.

EDDFUGEE09.jpg

Touchdown and...

EDDFUGEE10.jpg

...turn off.

EDDFUGEE11.jpg

Parking on a stand but no AES here.

EDDFUGEE12.jpg

Lots of interesting parked vehicles though.

EDDFUGEE13.jpg

I'm glad I dont have to drive here...The signs look a bit difficult! I had to stand on the wall to get this picture.

EDDFUGEE14.jpg

Another angle on those vehicles.

EDDFUGEE15.jpg

We will depart later from here to Japan...It will be pitch dark for most of the flight.

Thanks for looking :)

• Upvote 1

Actually I love these trips of yours, cause I like to see different airports and your comments are amazing

If there will be the next series I am waiting for them!rolleyes.gif

Regards,

Kaspars

Actually I love these trips of yours, cause I like to see different airports and your comments are amazing

If there will be the next series I am waiting for them!rolleyes.gif

Thank you Kaspars,

Well my next shots will be back in Africa 1960 as I'm going to resume my tour in Little Bandit :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Excellent shots! How do you get FS2004 to look like this? I can't even make FSX look this good. :grouprespect_s:

The AI Traffic also looks very nice. What traffic program do you use?

Excellent shots! How do you get FS2004 to look like this? I can't even make FSX look this good. :grouprespect_s:

The AI Traffic also looks very nice. What traffic program do you use?

The Traffic files I use are the WOA (World of AI) ones...I have almost all of them installed. FS9 is FS9 and I have always liked the look of it better than FSX. It also helps to have a good graphics card...GeForce GTX 285 1024MB PCIe.

Thank you for your comment Pacinka :D