Should I get it?

Blinx

Hi,

I got the Airsimmer and had a few issues with it, but didn't use it that much anyway, their support is pretty much silent and no further updates have been released for months. Thats why I was holding off on the Aerosoft Airbus X. So now I am back here and see that there are quite a few threads complaining about various problems. (Nevermind the people who try to fly it with an Xbox controller, flight sims should be flown with proper Joysticks!) But is it Flyable? So far I have only used Wilco and occasionally the airsimmer. I was wondering which other studios might be developing an airbus, I recall reading about a project but cannot remember the name of the company.

Flightsimlabs, famous for their incredible Concorde X are developing an Airbus, apparently.  If you're fond of holding your breath, I believe certain Russian agencies are currently recruiting for a mission to Mars.  You might want to look into that.

As for this one, I recently discovered that if you turn off the FSX default  FBW flight computers the flight director actually works.

I'll leave it to you to decide if that might matter to you or not.

Richard