Hello from Colorado

FlightSim_JT

Hello All,

Just finding out about Andras Field. I purchased, installed and took a nice short flight around the area. I then spent some time taxing around the field looking at all the property and featuers. Wow...Wow...Wow. This is just incredible. I've been simming since the early 80's and have always been amazed with each and every option made available to us. Now we have Andras Field. Again....wow.

I'm looking forward to owning some property here and getting involved in the community. When I'm not simming, I enjoy blogging about flight simulation. Andras Field is my next blog post coming up next. Again...Wow. I'm very impressed and look forward to having a little more time to explore.

Jerry

Hello All,

Just finding out about Andras Field. I purchased, installed and took a nice short flight around the area. I then spent some time taxing around the field looking at all the property and featuers. Wow...Wow...Wow. This is just incredible. I've been simming since the early 80's and have always been amazed with each and every option made available to us. Now we have Andras Field. Again....wow.

I'm looking forward to owning some property here and getting involved in the community. When I'm not simming, I enjoy blogging about flight simulation. Andras Field is my next blog post coming up next. Again...Wow. I'm very impressed and look forward to having a little more time to explore.

Jerry

Hello fellow Coloradian! Glad to see another person from CO on here!

Hi jerry welcome to Andras Field glad you are enjoying it! May be you could post a link to your blog?

Here's to flying with you soon

Kind Regards

Chompski

Thank you Chompski for the warm welcome. For those interested in reading my flight sim adventures and other discussions, please visit http://jerrygtaylor.com/fsblog

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and exploring Andras Field.

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Nice blog - that was an interesting piece about the multicore environment program. Hope to meet you online around Andras before too long.

Hello to ImpulsivePlay3r too.

Regards,

Sim.