Your screenshots !

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little prop shot :) I have recently bought the Turbine Duke by realair simulations and it is just great to fly some VOR-Routes :D

2012-4-20_17-49-56-93hdkbi.png

And during my descent, the sun is already going down :) I love the approach at OMDB´s Runway 12L/R :)

2012-5-5_14-10-51-1033mu75.png

• 2 weeks later...

And during my descent, the sun is already going down :) I love the approach at OMDB´s Runway 12L/R :)

Man...Check your self for colour blindness. This screen is OVERcontrasted

Man...Check your self for colour blindness. This screen is OVERcontrasted

Yeah, it looked not that extreme in the smaller variant. In this size, it looks unreal -.- Will take care for that the next time ;)

At short final in EDLW (Dortmund) with the Turbine Duke. The autopilot is still activated but it was switched off directly after taking that screen :D

2012-5-18_18-21-36-13y9u7f.png

• 3 weeks later...

Where do you have this water from? It looks amazing! And do you know if it's FSX compatible?

Well. There are words that Mr Boulegue (hope I spell him correctly, Fabian please correct me if necessary) has forbidden me to use not only during eMail contact.

These words contain "utx Europe" [uh ah, I did it again]. And since my last flight*, I have to say that there is no better solution for the chunnel channel and the coast between Copenhagen, Hamburg and Bordeaux, than...

utx Europe. Period.

*BA-B744 from EGLL to EPWA - of course the landing was precise enough for the opening ceremonies of the Europe Masterships 2012 in Soccer.

See below for a photo (not really, but it comes quite close to it, doesn't it).

:clap_s:

• 3 weeks later...

A few days ago online at IVAO in Frankfurt EDDF after a nice flight from Hamburg EDDH. There was quite much traffic in frankfurt, although it was at around 2.00 pm.

2012-6-21_15-23-12-3389c3e.png

Archived