Your screenshots !

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tutorial Flight 1 and 2: VRMM to OMDB

Hi Cooper382

Beautiful shots,sincerely.

Congrats, I love the atmosphere that prevails.

You can try to remove small details in red on the photos using a small software but limited version free trial:

"Stamp Remover" you can download which you want.

2013-10-2_16-23-51-15.jpg

2013-10-2_16-11-0-682.jpg

2013-10-2_16-5-29-201.jpg

:byesad_s:

Hi Cooper382

Beautiful shots,sincerely.

Congrats, I love the atmosphere that prevails.

You can try to remove small details in red on the photos using a small software but limited version free trial:

"Stamp Remover" you can download which you want.

Thanks for the flowers :)

I have downloaded the Trialversion of "Stamp Remover", but with it you can't save the Picture!! :(

Thanks for the flowers :)

I have downloaded the Trialversion of "Stamp Remover", but with it you can't save the Picture!! :(

Hi,

I have Photo Stamp Remover 3.1 ©2011 SoftOrbits & it's works...

But you're right ; new versions ask a registration. Sorry.

B.

Maybe Try to find an old version. :help_s:

Hallo,

Great ! Good aircrafts : ND AW 109, LHC Piper Pacer, Iris PC21, AS Twotter Extended, Carenado C337 & C208B, wonderfull Milviz T38 Talon !

1-3-7 for me.

thanks for sharing.

Bill.

Thanks Bill, their screens are a show. :cheers_s:

:hi2_s:

Greats shoots !

Really, congrats.

Tx for sharing.

Apparently, my screens do not really like you. When I see the votes of my posts from other members, it seems clear to me that this is not your cup of tea. I feel an enormous reluctance to communicate from your side. I do not know why, I do not want to know. This is just maybe subjects, yet I tried to diversify my production.
I'm here to discuss my passion, not to make you yawn.
But no problem, I understand perfectly. I tried to blow up a little this topic & try to create a new dynamic. It missed ... and I will not bother you any longer.
I wish you good luck, I'll see in other places where it is possible to have a little more fun.
I think the flight simulation as a passion, not a chore ...
I will of course from time to time to admire your beautiful screens. Thank you to those who supported me in my approach.

:hi2_s:

Greats shoots !

Really, congrats.

Tx for sharing.

Apparently, my screens do not really like you. When I see the votes of my posts from other members, it seems clear to me that this is not your cup of tea. I feel an enormous reluctance to communicate from your side. I do not know why, I do not want to know. This is just maybe subjects, yet I tried to diversify my production.

I'm here to discuss my passion, not to make you yawn.

But no problem, I understand perfectly. I tried to blow up a little this topic & try to create a new dynamic. It missed ... and I will not bother you any longer.

I wish you good luck, I'll see in other places where it is possible to have a little more fun. I think the flight simulation as a passion, not a chore ...

I will of course from time to time to admire your beautiful screens. Thank you to those who supported me in my approach.

For me, Your Pics are great :)

Archived