Your screenshots !

Guest cptawsom

I think people with slower PC's and connections will cry as these gigantic pages load. :P

Swooshing over Hawaii, and other Vistas!

2010725182112726.jpg

20105280404043.jpg

Which airport is this?

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is a few pictures whit Mærsk Air i painted and uploaded the other day + Primera X-plane freeware 737 hope you like them..

Pictures are from: LFMN, EDLP and in ruote to EKRN

Hello Folks,

Random view from the Flightdeck

zpb1slwc2hb.jpg

Iberia somewhere over Spain

51k61kzitc1.jpg

Lufthansa right after take-off at New Dehli

gvx6cjejk.jpg

US Airways en route to LIRF

1gqaopq7ei37.jpg

757 at its best! Just awesome!

Aaaah, finally, Lufthansa369 gave me the old Air Berlin livery for the PMDG 737-800 NGX (Thanks again, mate ;) )

So here it is (at night, unfortunately) on its way to Palma de mallorca. Best aircraft with one of the most beatiful liveries :D

2012-3-5_15-22-12-945seu0o.jpg

Got some newbies for you!

(for bigger Quality, just click on them once)

amsgdazy.jpg

airbasil7txlv.jpg

Every picture is made by myself!

(Copyright by Airbasil March-13-2012 all rights reserved)

Hi all, here is a shot I took last night while landing at Newcastle without clearance! The scenery is the free version of UK200's Newcastle Airport (EGNT) and the plane is the Airbus X A320 if anyone is wondering. :)

post-62813-0-18270200-1332186279_thumb.p

Don't you sometimes wonder where is the difference between fs9 and fsx? Well, I do wonder.

But I've also found some answers. Fsx gives you a really dark night with really dark water, where your a/c is not artificially illuminated (like in fs9 in some viewing angles). I didn't fly in fs9 since a long time, so I can't show you fs9 screens within 1 second, but let's begin with fsx.

This is the difference between 747-200x and 747-400x, both filmed from outside the cockpit over the dark Pacific Ocean. Once en route with 744, you'll notice how much more space you can take with you up into the air.

747-200x

and 747-400x

Yes, and I've found one of my newer fs9 screenshots. A really classic 747-100 who have found their gate after a good Intercontinental flight. And you can guess, which airport is this?

I have to admit, there is no aerosoft product involved, and this 741 livery is mounted on my 747-200. Who can explain the technical difference between 741 and 742?

Btw, The orange jet in the background is none of them. It rather again seems like the long gone Braniff, who in fact never owned 744 (as you would expect from the screenshot).

So many interesting airports are not supported by aerosoft. But you'll find out which Terminal this is, don't you.

Although if it's not interesting enough, to see some 90° shots, I d' like to show you them anyway!

Some days ago, I flew with the new painted airbus A330-200 for the all new Berlin Brandenburgh Airport and it's sticker,

from Portland (oregon) to Amsterdam! Here the shots! Nevertheless, I hope you d' like them!

Take Off

post-42093-0-83275300-1332381006_thumb.j

Landing

post-42093-0-85872000-1332380996_thumb.j

Every picture is made by myself!

(Copyright by Airbasil March-22-2012 all rights reserved)

Archived