Your screenshots !

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlimited upload space... wow. But the Americans don't advertise it so that they don't get crowded, right. ^_^

Nice shots, I especially like the ERJs (because you do find 747s almost everywhere). ^_^

You use fs9, don't you? Or where from did you get a Fiumicino fsx version?

Well, I really miss (approx.) three liveries. Seems as we're not able to ignore the 747 topic. ;):lol:

But the product that I'm testing these days offers really a bit, I found 196 liveries with only 1 search attempt... So let's see, what is missin here...

the Royal Dutch 742, the British Air 742 and the Qantas 1987 superclassic 742... So I'll deliver these three as soon as possible, although I've just begun a World Tour EDDF - KJFK - KSFO - KLAX - ... ...

I was a little 9.5 year old boy when this awesome bird did just a little Coast Guard flight in completely manual mode, from Kingsford to Brisbane with a/p off and, of course (!) without gps, the Qantas 1987 superclassic 742:

This is a winter morning at Fiumicino airport in Rome, and it was a special morning to get some photos.

I am sorry for being of topic but where did you get the airport?smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived