Plot Sale AF71&72

Chompski

This week we have AF71 and AF72 both are built up

post-27132-073047700 1288993820_thumb.jp

post-27132-004708500 1288993811_thumb.jp

AF71 is 40 euros

AF72 is 35 euros

Due to Lelystad the sale will stay open until 8:00pm CET Tuesday 9 November 2010. (Please note I only have the authority and the ability to post in the forum - I cannot change AndrasField.com- Aerosft have to do that- remember I am not an Aerosoft employee just a member of the community.)

If you are interested send an email to sales@andrasfield.com. If you are interested in more than one plot you do not need to send more than one e-mail but please make it clear which plots you are interested in- you can only win one plot. You can say an order of preference. If it is not clear which plot(s) you are interested then you will not be entered in to the draw.

If there is more than one person interested I will ask mini Chompski to pull the name out of the hat.

Please remember to add what the sign at the road side should show and if you want the hanger open or closed.

• Upvote 2

This week we have AF71 and AF72 both are built up

post-27132-073047700 1288993820_thumb.jp

post-27132-004708500 1288993811_thumb.jp

AF71 is 40 euros

AF72 is 35 euros

Due to Lelystad the sale will stay open until 8:00pm CET Tuesday 9 November 2010. (Please note I only have the authority and the ability to post in the forum - I cannot change AndrasField.com- Aerosft have to do that- remember I am not an Aerosoft employee just a member of the community.)

If you are interested send an email to sales@andrasfield.com. If you are interested in more than one plot you do not need to send more than one e-mail but please make it clear which plots you are interested in- you can only win one plot. You can say an order of preference. If it is not clear which plot(s) you are interested then you will not be entered in to the draw.

If there is more than one person interested I will ask mini Chompski to pull the name out of the hat.

Please remember to add what the sign at the road side should show and if you want the hanger open or closed.

I liked the smaler plot, AF71, need a separate hanger for my Cessna Citation anyway! Looking forward to get to know you all better.

I liked the smaler plot, AF71, need a separate hanger for my Cessna Citation anyway! Looking forward to get to know you all better.

Hi Aerobird,

Thanks for the post

Can I just check you mean AF71? As from Mathijs description of house type it sounds quite large. Andras has previously posted that he may be able to make the hanger slightly larger depending on the house type- I don't know if he could do it with this design- this is something that can be sorted out with the winner after the sale.

Mathijs posted this when selling AF18 there is also a better image of the house type (everyone please note AF18 is not for sale it has been sold)

Plot 18 is located next to our own hangar, and it can be a bit noisy there. But as this house has 9 (!) bedrooms and 5 bathrooms it's one for a very large family and those are noisy as well! The plot goes for 45 Euro.

http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=39226

Thanks again for your post it has enabled me to put in a few reminders for everyone:)

Chompski

PS Just to remind everyone else that posting an interest in this forum is great (thanks to those who take the time) but you don't need to- you must post an e-mail to sales@andrasfield.com

Hi

May I be the first to welcome Mirko Gutewort AF71 and Dan Gecker AF72

Sorry to those who did not get picked out this time. Thank you for those who continue to post who have not been drawn yet.