Update 1.22 now available in the FAQ/Updates section

Finn

Version 1.22 is now available.

NOTE !

It has to be installed ontop of an existing 1.21 version.

Changes:

+ F12 panel view fixed

+ RAD/NAV freq/crs entry in the MCDU fixed

+ Landinglight (aka lightrider bug) fixed

+ Livery Edelweiss added

+ Livery Swiss added

+ Smaller fixes and adjustments

Finn

• Upvote 1

NOTE !

Changes:

+ F12 panel view fixed

+ Livery Edelweiss added

+ Livery Swiss added

Finn

Actually, the installer is now also version 1.22, so a complete un-install/re-install can be done.

Also, one of the fixes (for me at least) not mentioned above is that the Autobrakes will now disengage when applying toebrakes during the rollout.

Actually, the installer is now also version 1.22, so a complete un-install/re-install can be done.

Also, one of the fixes (for me at least) not mentioned above is that the Autobrakes will now disengage when applying toebrakes during the rollout.

can confirm that to toebraking disengage Autobrakes

Hi,

I have problems when i closing my flight with A320/321 airbusx with patch 1.21 and same 1.22 my FSX crashed. And have problems with some ntdll.dll

Please help

Thank you

Laci

Hi,

I have problems when i closing my flight with A320/321 airbusx with patch 1.21 and same 1.22 my FSX crashed. And have problems with some ntdll.dll

Please help

Thank you

Laci

about crash that have been talked so much about and i think it is a problem for nearly all if not all. and the other would i leave to some one els as no idear but some more info on what happens would be fine i think.

hello aerosoft team

it will be nice to correct some bug ...

1/chrono start at take off , nothing show on the ND when you press the button to start the chrono

2/ FMA mistake for altitude reduction , the LVR CLB message appears on the FMA 300' before than expected

3/ FMA mistake for the display "1FD2 A/THR" , it should be in blue at take off and become white when you put the throlle on CL detent

thks a lot for your reply

brgds

With the 1.22 patch it is now, a very nice plane to fly.

I would like the ability to save an amended Flight plan.

I don't think the fuel calculation is correct because after taking off with a full tank (18.6T) and after 2h45mn flight (FL320), I got 12T left on arrival !!!

AlainV

NOTE !

Changes:

+ F12 panel view fixed

+ Livery Edelweiss added

+ Livery Swiss added

Finn

Hi,

Thank you for all these information. The aerosoft site is not that easy to search in :-) Where can I find the 1.22 version for my Airbus X, please?

Many thx in advance for any reply.

Greatz

BEL391

???

It depends of your self.

I'm honest when I say Thank you and I'm honest when I disagree about something:excl:

Best regards.

Language is a funny thing; I honestly can't decide if you're saying thank you, or being sarcastic.

???

It depends of your self.

I'm honest when I say Thank you and I'm honest when I disagree about something:excl:

Best regards.

I find being honest and straightforward is best too.

Hope your update to 1.22 is nice and simple

Cheers.

The 1.22 is OK. I've only back the:

+ F12 panel view fixed

+ Livery Edelweiss added

+ Livery Swiss added

But Trottle still static and something strenge about the MCDU, I can't type anything in scratchpad!!! I see an "0." (zero/or Letter O followed by a point) that I can't clear too! Do you have any idea about this?

Thank you for any reply.

Hedy Aounallah-Thion

BEL391

I find being honest and straightforward is best too.

Hope your update to 1.22 is nice and simple

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to be having a little trouble. I purchased Airbus X the day it came out and thus I have version 1.11. I decided to update my system to Windows 7 from Windows XP. I had to format my PC in order to upgrade to Windows 7. Now that I have installed FSX again, I am slowy adding back my aircraft and scenery. I downloaded version 1.21 and 1.22 updates for Airbus X, but there is no update 1.20 available to download and the 1.21 update won't install over v1.11 because it needs 1.20. So to eliminate my troubles, I would like to download the full 1.22 installer. Can someone please tell me where to download the full 1.22 installer as mentioned above? Many thanks.

Chad

From the same place you downloaded the update, i.e. your Aerosoft account, the full installer for 1.22 is near the top of the page, the update is at the bottom, you only need the full installer.

From the same place you downloaded the update, i.e. your Aerosoft account, the full installer for 1.22 is near the top of the page, the update is at the bottom, you only need the full installer.

I'm sorry to be a pain, but the installer isn't there. The only thing I can think of is that I am in the wrong area. I logged into my account under the support database and then I selected AirbusX from the product list. Once the page opens, I only have the options below:

Additional Checklist 1.20

Pain Kit 1.00

Smartphone Checklist 1.20

Dutch Manuals 1.00

German Step by Step guide

Russian Manuals 1.20

Update 1.20 to 1.21

Update 1.22

I'm sorry to be a pain, but the installer isn't there. The only thing I can think of is that I am in the wrong area. I logged into my account under the support database and then I selected AirbusX from the product list. Once the page opens, I only have the options below:

Additional Checklist 1.20

Pain Kit 1.00

Smartphone Checklist 1.20

Dutch Manuals 1.00

German Step by Step guide

Russian Manuals 1.20

Update 1.20 to 1.21

Update 1.22

It should appear in the download links area in the section above where you were looking.

I certainly hope Aerosoft is listening to this thread and not under estimating the difficulty in updating files. This is enough to end a love affair with such a great company and we all want them to succeed. There should be an easy to find 1.22 full update available. So if I were to buy this today, would I have to go through all these hoops? Or has the new product been updated before purchase?

You don't have to jump through hoops, you just need to know how to log into your store account and look at your past purchase history. The even allow you to register products published by Aerosoft but purchased else where, not many other vendors will let you do that. Once a product is registered with AS you can download updates directly from them rather than having to rely on other vendors keeping their archives up to date, which many don't..