Andras Field

worldsfair

I'm an oldtimer when it comes to FS9/FSX. Yesterday I purchased Andras Field, downloaded and installed into my FSX. Problem: IT DOES NOT SHOW UP AS A SELECTION OPTION IN "LOCATIONS", SO WHERE IS IT?

Have you double checked your scenery library to see if it's in the list? If it isn't I assume you can manually add it the library.

If it's in the list, then someone will need to help you find the AFCAD file to see if that is located properly. I can't help you there, I don't have the scenery.

check to see if created a folder named 'Aersoft' in C;\programe files\Microsoft games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Aerosoft

then check in the sim settings under Scenery Library that andras fiels is under the scenery area.If that fails,try reinstall,making sure to direct it to fsx.

check to see if created a folder named 'Aersoft' in C;\programe files\Microsoft games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Aerosoft

then check in the sim settings under Scenery Library that andras fiels is under the scenery area.If that fails,try reinstall,making sure to direct it to fsx.

Okay, so FSX is tempermental when it comes to adding scenery in FSX, I know in the past you had to right click once you assigned the new scenery. In the case of Andras Field however it does NOT load scenery into the library. Any suggestions? Please. I'd hate to be out of the money I invested. Should I put the folder in "add-on" scenery instead of the Aerosoft folder it's in in FSX?

With the installer(AS_ANDRAS-FIELD_(VERSION NUMBER).EXE)

right click and run as administrator,overwrite if you are asked. try that.

Hi,

I did that and still cannot get it into library.

ok..so you have installed it as admin,

you have checked to see if there is a folder in C;\programe files\Microsoft games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\, called Aerosoft ? (on my system,this is wheree the scenery and texture files are)

then you have opened the sim,gone to settings,scenery library - and made sure there is an entry call Andras Field? If there is click it and then click add area (i did'nt haver to do this on my system tho)

may be of use to you Win7 bug fix

ok..so you have installed it as admin,

you have checked to see if there is a folder in C;\programe files\Microsoft games\Microsoft Flight Simulator\, called Aerosoft ? (on my system,this is wheree the scenery and texture files are)

then you have opened the sim,gone to settings,scenery library - and made sure there is an entry call Andras Field? If there is click it and then click add area (i did'nt haver to do this on my system tho)

may be of use to you Win7 bug fix

Okay, success I have it. Thank you very much for all your help I really apprciate it.

No problem :)

Hey,theres an online community at andras field,with events being held 7 days a week,also we have ATC most nights too,whitch makes it even more fun :D

If this sounds like your thing and u have an hour to spare,have a look through the andras field forums about joining us,its great fun,and really brings andras to life.

Hey,theres an online community at andras field,with events being held 7 days a week,also we have ATC most nights too,whitch makes it even more fun :D

The reason it makes it more fun as he gets to take the mickey out of me for making mistakes when doing ATC :lol:

well david im sorry you hate VAE and Andras Field but going around on the forums and bagging on everyone here does not solve any problems be a man and not fly on VAE server or at Andras Field I really dont see you verbally abusing others as a solution

• Upvote 1