schipol taxiways

vinno65

Hi will there be an update to rename taxiways on the southside to correspond with charts i.e taxiway S renamed Taxiway Q and adding A4E A4W etc

regards

Vincent Cunningham

Hi will there be an update to rename taxiways on the southside to correspond with charts i.e taxiway S renamed Taxiway Q and adding A4E A4W etc

regards

Vincent Cunningham

Which version of Schiphol is this ?

The FSX version uses AutoAfcad Updater and has updated files.

I actually wanted to post the exact same problem for FSX.

How do you check which version that is installed?

When i log in on the shop, theres no update to download, except for Frankfurt (have that update allready) and then for a lot of addons/programs i dont have

Dennis

How do you check which version that is installed?

If you go to your Aerosoft\Amsterdam Schiphol folder you will find a Readme file. This file contains information about the version installed.

If you go to your Aerosoft\Amsterdam Schiphol folder you will find a Readme file. This file contains information about the version installed.

I got version 1.03 and i cant find an update to the latest version, unless i make a reinstall if i can find a full version updated (i can of course verify that i have bought this product if Aerosoft needs that)

Regards

Dennis

• 2 weeks later...