Database for Flightsimulator X missing or incomplete

Chris1983

Hello,

i have installed the new Version of FSC9. After installation I have run Database Manager. i only have FS9 and no FSX. But i alwas get the message: Database for Flightsimulator X missing or incomplete! Please chose differetn FS Version or Run Database Manager first. Where can i chose the version. In the Manager fhe FS 0 folder is selected.

I have

Windows ultimate UAC deactivated

only FS9

Best regards

christian

post-23906-013991300 1288721189_thumb.jp

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello,

i have installed the net Version of FSC9. After installation I have run Database Manager. i only have FS9 and no FSX. But i alwas get the message: Database for Flightsimulator X missing or incomplete! Please chose differetn FS Version or Run Database Manager first. Where can i chose the version. In the Manager fhe FS 0 folder is selected.

I have

Windows ultimate UAC deactivated

only FS9

Best regards

christian

What do you mean with "net Version of FSC9"?

Hello Christian,

May I suggest your read the documentation that comes with the product first.

You need to run the database manager for your selected Sim first, then you can change the Sim option in FSC.

I have the same problem, and I have run the Database Manager first, but am unable to use the program.