product support

gigabyte

Hello, I realise this General Discussion forum does not give support answers but could someone please inform me as to how long it can take for the SUPPORT SECTION to answer support Email, bearing in mind that I have an Aerosoft product which cannot install without the support answers. This may sound trivial but it has a bearing on whether I continue purchasing Aerosoft products. richard welsh.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello, I realise this General Discussion forum does not give support answers but could someone please inform me as to how long it can take for the SUPPORT SECTION to answer support Email, bearing in mind that I have an Aerosoft product which cannot install without the support answers. This may sound trivial but it has a bearing on whether I continue purchasing Aerosoft products. richard welsh.

Richard, the Aerosoft Forum is operated by Aerosoft, but it is intended to be a user forum, where users help users. Support stuff also reads here and gives answers, but if you want to make sure to get an answer, you have to contact Aerosoft directly. Details can be found on their webpage.

But keep in mind, Yesterday we had a holiday here in most parts of Germany.

Just like mopperle said, but what is the problem? Maybe we can help.

Just like mopperle said, but what is the problem? Maybe we can help.

Hi Jerry, this is coming from a frustrated customer. I have the Mega airport Frankfurt FS2004/FSX, FSX loaded OK, but try as I might, the FS9 version does not install in full i.e. the airport. In the scenery library all I get is EDDF 2008, EDDF 2008LC and Aeslitefor GAP EDDF08. I have W7 64bit in Admin rights. In the control panel it shows Frankfurt installed but the AesHelp icon cannot find the airport either. The info I have given was sent to Support but as yet no reply. Many thanks. richard welsh.

Hi Jerry, this is coming from a frustrated customer. I have the Mega airport Frankfurt FS2004/FSX, FSX loaded OK, but try as I might, the FS9 version does not install in full i.e. the airport. In the scenery library all I get is EDDF 2008, EDDF 2008LC and Aeslitefor GAP EDDF08. I have W7 64bit in Admin rights. In the control panel it shows Frankfurt installed but the AesHelp icon cannot find the airport either. The info I have given was sent to Support but as yet no reply. Many thanks. richard welsh.

Hi Richard,

Hmm, not quite sure what's going wrong. Maybe the installer. What if you re-download it from your account, just to be sure the download was not corrupted. you could also post here http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showforum=107 maybe there are people with similar experiences.

Btw if you reported this issue at support@aerosoft.com I am sure Shaun or someone else will get back to you.

But if anyone has an idea to help......

Hi Jerry, thanks for your interest, but I forgot to mention it is the boxed CD I have which one would have thought would be easier to install and uninstall. I will try and be patient for a support email to arrive. richard welsh.

Hello Richard,

Your e-mail would have been passed onto the Installer techs and as already mentioned the guys had a long weekend in the office so may have a little game of catchup to play.

Hi Shaun, Thanks very much for that heartening reply, I will have to work on my patience. richard welsh.