Munich X Runway Light

PW2000

Hello,

I just installed Munich X and did some flights from and to Munich X. And I discovered the following problem, when I set visibility to 1,2 km (or less) the runway lights

are not working during daytime. I checked it with the same weather settings in Frankfurt and Hanover (both Aerosoft sceneries) and the runway lights are on.

So it must be a bug of Munich X. (Weather was no clouds, light wind and up to FL 95 visibility 1.2 km)

Does some else have this problem, and how can it be fixed ?

(I use only FSX weather, no real world weather).

And one more thing is the tower view point. In my version it is a very high point above the real tower (same bug as with Paderborn X Scenery ?). So you have a good view

over the complete Airport, but thats not the real tower view I think.

Markus

I see no cars driving (I think I deactivated them with the traffic tool of Munich X to increase frame rate)

And I have to check for VistaMare subdirectory but I think no.

Markus

• Developer

It's not a Subdir, it's a Submenü below the FSX Menu entry Add-Ons. If this is missing, there is no controll about the Lights, so no lights at daytime at all.

Which FSX Version you have ACC-Pack or SP2? If non of both, the Modules will not work, so you need to install SP2 or ACC-Pack.

If you one of this, try to reinstall the Scenery with the newest Installer.

I have FSX with ACC-Pack, but no VistaMare Module, Subdirectory or Sub folder.

I will try to reistall it, but ACC-Pack I had also installed during the first installation of Munich X,

so I don´t expect any changes there, but I will try it this evening.

Thank you the fast answers. Markus

(I have also no cars (or Trains) when I activate them with the Munich X Traffic Control Tool, only standard FSX Airport Traffic when on).

Ok, I could fix it on my own.

I reinstalled Munich X, started it, again no traffic, no runway lights.

I searched for VistaMare folder, found it under FSX Main Folder.

Than I opened dll file under AppData/Roamin/Microsoft/FSX and found the file ViMaCoreX.dll disabled, I activated it and now everythink works (Cars, Trains and Runway Lights).

Maybe its a mistake in the installation routine.

But with the runway Lights working during low visibility (1.2km), I found one small thing, during approach the PAPI Lights (2 red and 2 white) are visible in the fog, long

before I can see the first runway lights ! Check it, only a small mistake.

Great scenery, outstanding, with good frame rate even with traffic, but next time please a release without bugs! For me the most time working with FSX is to fix bugs,

and not flying! Thats your job during testing just BEFORE release !

I hope than for a small update to fix the wrong elevation of the Tower View Point !

Now you can close this Topic as solved.

Thank you for your good support. See you with the next bug.

Markus

• Developer

Great scenery, outstanding, with good frame rate even with traffic, but next time please a release without bugs! For me the most time working with FSX is to fix bugs,

and not flying! Thats your job during testing just BEFORE release !

Fine, that it works, but the only issue you had was the Disabled Call in the DLL.XML and we are 100% sure, that this will not be generated by the Installer. If you had this entry before, it is not overwritten, so maybe you have set it to Disable="True" long before. So no bug, maybe an issue on you installation.