REALLY Tired of Bugs!!!

fsanteira

Hi Aerosoft

I am a huge fan of your sucessful products but I really don`t think airbus x is one of them. Here are my complaints about it and I hope you could help me fixing them.

When I saw airbus X was out I bought it right away, but I`m really disappont. First No 2d panel Do you think everyone has a mainframe at home? lol Anyway I tried to fly the aircraft, but the them I tried to read the FMS letters and guess what? I need to enable the high resolution 3d which make the system slower and hangs sometimes...

It seems you guys rushed this product to the customer...

Is there anyway to fix this?

Sorry about this tone but I`m tired of starting a flight and receiving error messages from this aircraft....!!!

PS I restarted My system several times and it is not the system...

Can I be refunded?

Hi Aerosoft

I am a huge fan of your sucessful products but I really don`t think airbus x is one of them. Here are my complaints about it and I hope you could help me fixing them.

When I saw airbus X was out I bought it right away, but I`m really disappont. First No 2d panel Do you think everyone has a mainframe at home? lol Anyway I tried to fly the aircraft, but the them I tried to read the FMS letters and guess what? I need to enable the high resolution 3d which make the system slower and hangs sometimes...

It seems you guys rushed this product to the customer...

Is there anyway to fix this?

Sorry about this tone but I`m tired of starting a flight and receiving error messages from this aircraft....!!!

PS I restarted My system several times and it is not the system...

Can I be refunded?

Oh come on, I seriously preferred 2d panels but really, when the VC is this good, why on earth would you want one and what made you think it would include one?

Mainframe? The AirbusX needs no more power to run than the default airliners and if you need to increase the VC quality settings, you can lower something else to compensate surely?

So you've posted a new thread "REALLY tired of Bugs" and not yet mentioned a bug?

Oh, you receive error messages, let me see, they'll be ones that start with ????????????

Seriously, if you don't tell the forum what your system is and exactly what these error messages say, how on earth do you expect anyone to help, let alone think you're entitled to a refund for a product you've bought and installed?

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

HERE IS THE BUGS I FOUND

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3

Faulting module name: ASC.DLL, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4c7fdb34

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000020d6

Faulting process id: 0xf58

Faulting application start time: 0x01cb8e3cd6748853

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 IAE\panel\ASC.DLL

Report Id: fdb00047-fa30-11df-a60d-001e8c48c856

Look how I see the MCDU

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

HERE IS THE BUGS I FOUND

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3

Faulting module name: ASC.DLL, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4c7fdb34

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000020d6

Faulting process id: 0xf58

Faulting application start time: 0x01cb8e3cd6748853

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 IAE\panel\ASC.DLL

Report Id: fdb00047-fa30-11df-a60d-001e8c48c856

Look how I see the MCDU

So I took you 4 weeks to find a "bug"! :hahaha_s:

• Upvote 2