Air Race League Table (Updated Race 2)

Matt_Smith

How it all works: you fly the race and I log your time. The after each race your times get added together, at the end of the series, lets call it the AF world series Air Races the pilot with the lowest time is the out right winner. The first race will be EAFS-LOWI-EAFS flow 31 Oct - 6 Nov. The following week I will make up a new race for you. I will post my times though I wont be entered into the competition, think of them as a pace setting and a yard stick for me to work out if people are cheating or not.

If you would like to join in the adventure sign up below. You've got to be in it to win it!

The Rules: You must fly the Default Baron. Other than that the route planning is upto you. You must do 1 touch and go at the destination. When returning to EAFS you will be given entry instructions from me in the tower.

Standings after Race 1

1. Simjockey 00:27:21

2. maddz 737 00:28:34

3. Ian Pearse 00:30:56

Standings after Race 2

1. maddz 737 00:48:42

Im busy the early part of next week (8-11 Nov). Race to will be unleashed on all competitors on Friday the 12th and will run until the 20th Nov. Race 3 will thyen run Sunday - Saturday as I had orginally planned.

• 2 weeks later...

HI there race fans dry.gif Today sees the start of race 2! Race will will run until Saturday 20th. This ones a little different from the pervious race, and should hopefully make it more challanging for you. This weeks race takes use from EAFS to EDMK then onto ETHA before returning back to EAFS. As with last time a touch and go is required at each destination. My time for race 2

00:18:56

If you still want to join the in the fun and games, let me know I will arrange to hold race 1 again this week for anyone new wishing to join in.