New forum layout

Delta777

Hello,

thanks for your Feedback guys, i m going to read it and we maybe chance something again....., we ll see.

At the end your feedback ll let us see what we have to do.

Greets

Fabian

Fabian,thanks for your reaction.

The old forum was working fine, so the best change is going back to that forum. :)

Simple as that.

Regards,

Ad

Fabian,thanks for your reaction.

The old forum was working fine, so the best change is going back to that forum. :)

Simple as that.

Regards,

Ad

Agreed, thanks for listening Fabian, the old layout was much more intuitive to the end user. I couldn't even find the AES section for almost 10 minutes under the new layout...

-Paul

To be exact I pretty much hate it.

I now have to click through several subforums to get to the part I want, I never had any problems with the old layout and can't understand the need for the new one.

Anybody who thinks the same?

Well your not alone at this is one of the worst layouts from a professional perspective,

far to much clicks to get to the information.

cheers,

I think Aerosoft has sucsessfully broken something that was fixed.

It all used to work just fine !!

Well done. now you can go down the pub and give yourselves a big pat on the back! If you worked for me i'ld give you all a big kick up the arse

Forgive me if im wrong but I dont remember reading a single comment about how "this didnt work", or how "that could not be found".

Now its a complete nightmare trying to navigate to a particular thred or find anything on here. I would like the person who develpoed this to put their hand up and say " Yes I did that"

Go on I dare you to admit to owning up to bringing this computer equivalent of dog doo into the house.

Wow! Such an uproar! :P

I think I adjusted and essentially forgot the old system in about ten minutes.

Definitely a lesson in how we can all react to the exact same thing in very different ways!

Thank you all VERY MUCH for listening to your fans/customers!!!

SOOO much better and I can find everything I need without hassle or aggravation again...

Agreed, if it ain't broke don't fix it!!

-P

There are always people who think the opposition is better but it is still advisable to listen to the vast majority and in this case the vast majority was against the new layout.

There are always people who think the opposition is better but it is still advisable to listen to the vast majority and in this case the vast majority was against the new layout.

I'm glad it's back to a more user friendly experience :beer3_s: