Spooky Holiday Plot Sale AF16, AF38, AF55

Chompski

This week we have some spooky offerings. All are built up. AF16 and AF38 are 35 euros each and AF55 is 40 euros.

As before these plots will stay on sale for 48 hours from this moment. If you are interested send an email to sales@andrasfield.com. If you are interested in more than one plot you do not need to send more than one e-mail but please make it clear which plots you are interested in- you can only win one plot. If it is not clear which plot(s) you are interested then you will not be entered in to the draw.

If there is more than one person interested I will ask a scary mini Chompski to pull the name out of a witches hat.

Please remember to add what the sign at the road side should show and if you want the hanger open or closed.

AF16

post-27132-040761900 1288368328_thumb.jp

AF38

post-27132-064815100 1288368301_thumb.jp

AF55

post-27132-047448100 1288368314_thumb.jp

ye...ok..slowly goin up in price...I understand the money generated from plot sales goes back into the project,but...I wouldn't buy a car for 1000euro's,and then buy a Air freshner for 4000euro's.i am sorry,but you have lost my interest.I also think that as we are trying to make Andras Field into an online community,Perhaps the people that has already bought plots should attend the events that are being held on a daily basis,7 days a week(see events forum).I find it funny how we have over 100 members,sold however many plots,yet there are always the same faces online (max 6....) -nun of witch owns plots.I have been online all hours of the day and night to see if its any bizier (time difrence's) but nothing.Dead. :(

Apologies for the rant :D,but i've had this on my chest a long time,and had to get it off.alot of people are putting alot into trying to make the online community bigger,but it just doesnt seem to go anywhere.

• Upvote 1

Hey Maddz,

I feel your frustration, however ... not wanting to cause offence, but I'm an owner who's been on-line a couple of times. My plot was the first bought by random lot (the second plot sold) and it was 40 Euros ... higher than most in recent sales (and not a big plot either). Just to clarify - I'm not complaining, far from it, as I've had a load of fun learning Google Sketchup to design and build my house and hangar and love taxiing back to it after a flight into Andras.

I do feel you're frustration at the low numbers on-line - some people are just busy and I'm sure some are nervous about comms or perhaps crashing on-line - we've got to reassure and encourage the pilots at Andras that after taking those first 'scary'? steps on-line that it is really great fun and makes the whole project much, much more than just (very pretty and detailed) FSX scenery. I'm sure it will 'take-off' in its own time. I really can't wait till the snow is on the ground both at Andras and across the Alps - good times ahead!

Regards,

Sim.

• Upvote 2

Sim-

Granted people may be bizy,i understand that.But its been goin for a good 4-5 months now,with no change to the numbers online at any 1 time.I cant really validate the fact you make on people being scared - we're all big boys here arnt we? :rolleyes:

Plus the fact we openly encourage people to come in and just ''sit and listen'' , to get an idea of how its done,but this is non-existent too.Flying online really isnt all that scary at all: here the simple steps Flying Online

As you see it's nothing to taxing.And if poeple do mess up with calls,stop,think what you have to say and repeat correctly.If anyone crashes,so? we've all been there,and it still happens online alot,to witch someone may reply ''nice landing'' in a sarcastic way,and we all laugh

it off - no big deal.

We take a relaxed approach to the whole online flying - unlike others - I.E Vatsim - with my personal experience - will kick people from there server for calling wrong, or taxiiing down the wrong taxiway.Andras field is all in aid of having fun ,in a relaxed enviroment.

Congratulations to

Chris Fronczek AF16

Harry Schmutz AF38

Andreas Welge AF55

Who were picked out of a witches hat by a skeleton (also known as mini Chompski)

Can I be the first to welcome you to the airpark.

Sorry to all those who entered and did not get a plot more available soon.

Kind Regards

Chompski