Next US Scenery X Suggestion

simon747

Hey guys,

I know once the Anarctica project is finished work will comence on the next project for the US cities series. Thought San Diego would be good as it is an area that is quite densly populated and VERY visable way from KSAN:) Would be impressive on approaches:)

Would sell well for people flying in and out of KLAX and KSFO as both of those airports finally are getting made for FSX as there has been nothing there add-on wise West Coast US besides photo scenery which is good btw and yall's wonderful San Francisco X:)

My two cents anyhow:)

Um I say Stafford folks,

Its not a city though :(

I think a package (as with Holiday airports) of smaller regional airports across the state would be interesting. Reno, Palm Springs and Monterrey . Each is surrounded by interesting scenery and given their size hopefully wouldn't be too hard on the frame rates?

KABQ Albuquerque , KSLC Salt Lake City, KMSY Armstrong No, KBOI Boise Idaho , KRNO RENO and KIAH Houston Bush intercontinental :lol:

All surrounded by great scenery and some beautiful mountains

Tony

They are doing just the airport.

The US Cities X by aerosoft does not cover the airports, but more the city and downtown buildings. Thats why it would be cool to have the city done as the field is so close to the city skyline that if you have got a nice add-on field such as KSAN, than it would be good to get a decent skyline to along as the defualt is aweful. San Diego is not that big and should not take away frames that much:)

PSP has little skyline and same with Reno:) But all suggestions are good:)

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...