FSX Crash by closing

AT61

I have also posted a few times about this problem but have had no useful reponse from the developers.

I was aware before release that when the Aibus X aircraft were involved in a flight crash, that FSX was aslo likely to crash.

I was not aware before I bought the product that after every Airbus X flight FSX would crash on exiting the flight.

It is rather tedious having to wait for FSX to re-load after each Airbus X flight.

Other memners of the forum have helpfully suggested it may be related to full screen or Windowed mode, but I have tried all the options without success.

It would be nice if the developement team could shed some light onto this problem as otherwise I enjoy the Airbus X very much.

Paul

Hello Folks,

Theres also been plenty of suggestions posted too, have you tried any of them!

Have you also tried backing up your FSX.cfg and deleting the original and letting FSX write a clean one on restart.

Hi Shaun

Yes, I have tried this without success but quite willing to give it another try.

I will get back to this topic once I have tried again.

Paul

Hi Shaun

Yes, I have tried this without success but quite willing to give it another try.

I will get back to this topic once I have tried again.

Paul

Just finished a circuit around Seattle Tacoma with Airbus X having re-built fsx.cfg and run FSX as administrator.

Still the same problem and FSX crashing with fatal error on "end flight"

Paul

Guys. The crash of FSX on exit of Airbus X was commonly seen through Beta testing and it is the issue that was highlighted before release that couldn't be tracked down.

Chris

Guys. The crash of FSX on exit of Airbus X was commonly seen through Beta testing and it is the issue that was highlighted before release that couldn't be tracked down.

Chris

Thanks for the input Chris. As I posted, I think there was awareness of FSX crasing when the Airbus crashed in flight, but not that FSX crashed after a normal flight.

Maybe I misread the posts but I was not certainly expecting an FSX crash every time I flew the Airbus.

The FSX crash seems to occur some seconds after ending a flight when I assume FSX is writing to or closing some files.

I am not a programmer but I would have thought there were tools available to programmers to track what is happening in a PC programme to find the problem??

Paul

I'm also getting this problem, but on a worse scale. I don't even finish a flight, sometimes not even half way through it and Fsx just dies and reads fatal error. Quite annoying when i dont even get to takeoff let alone land. Anymore ideas??

If Aerosoft are going to bring out a more complex version of the Airbus, will that also be a temperamental as the original simpler version?

I have FSX aircaft from other developers which are far more complex that the Airbus X which do not cause FSX to crash.

I ask the question again, and then I will leave this subject alone, are there no tools for software developers to track what is happening when a programme crashes?

Paul