Preview: Iceland X (FSX)

horst18519

@thorsten

Hi sir,

I have seen the youtube comment regarding "will keflavik be released as a seperate package" to which someone replied yes.

Will this be released after or before the big scenery

@thorsten

Hi sir,

I have seen the youtube comment regarding "will keflavik be released as a seperate package" to which someone replied yes.

Will this be released after or before the big scenery

Scenery first - Keflavik later.... Perhaps not until after Christmas, according to Thorsten - just look back in the thread.:D

And where are those new screenshots and informations now?:lol:

And I'd like to see a gew more winter images from the city, but also from the land site... damn i can't make a decision on what i'd like more, so please just make both, yeah? Landsite and the City:D

Hello Thorsten

Many thanks for all fine Screenshots! I am an Iceland-Fan myself and was in Iceland for holidays already four times since 1990!

Last time I was there it was in August 2010 :-)

Glad Iceland X will soon be ready. I have one whish (maybe it's already to late for it). Did you realized all the beautiful coloured

roof tops (mostly white, red, blue, even yellow or green...) of all these nice icelandic houses when you were there?

This is what I am very missing in the screenshots so far. Those colourfull roofs are a must for this scenery in my eyes to get

this very icelandic touch it should have.

What do you and others think about it? I think the small houses shouldn't be all grey in grey.

Many thanks anyway for the great and hard work!

Regards, Chris, Basel, Switzerland

Nice screenshots, but it seems like Akureyri airport is at desert in the second screenshot of it, there are like hole bunch of trees around there.

Same question here, still sceduled for Nov. 30th?

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Flugfelag-Islands--/Fokker-50/1728883/&sid=aa709fc7d860aaf949db913d8b6d3258

http://www.airliners.net/photo//1075076/&sid=aa709fc7d860aaf949db913d8b6d3258

On the pictures you can see how it is behind the terminal on the left

Scenery first - Keflavik later.... Perhaps not until after Christmas, according to Thorsten - just look back in the thread.:D

thanks Ole, i couldnt see it , but i will just hang on for news

all the best

It is in fact the video in your link, Bjöggi. With your first post in our forums you won a free copy, nice. ;)

If you want to watch the video, please open it on youtube and watch in 720p HD in full screen, it's worth it!

Awesome :D

Thanks!!

Anybody happen to know what that light beam is in screenshot #10? It seems to illuminate the capital's night sky at this time of year.

It's the John Lennon birthday memorial, stationed in Viðey. A little island, few hundred meters north of BIRK.

Yoko Ono comes here once a year to light it up, 9th of October. And it is supposed to be lit until 8th of December. But the first year she allowed it to be lit, until the christmas season was over.

Dont remember if that is still the case.

Further info

Golli

• Upvote 1

It's the John Lennon birthday memorial, stationed in Viðey. A little island, few hundred meters north of BIRK.

Yoko Ono comes here once a year to light it up, 9th of October. And it is supposed to be lit until 8th of December. But the first year she allowed it to be lit, until the christmas season was over.

Dont remember if that is still the case.

Further info

Golli

It is lit up as golli says from the birthday of John Lennon the 9th of october and it is turn off at 8th of desember as it is the day that John Lennon died but it is always turn on again at the chrismas seasion from 24th to 26th of desember and then again 31th of desember and the first night of a new year. but by the way nice shots from BIRK.

This looks really good, thanks also for providing a tour mission (I have a soft spot for FSX missions) with the product, first day purchase for me.