Preview screenshots of "Mega Airport Oslo"

Guest Tiziana Krüger

Guest Tiziana

Here they are: our latest screenshots of "Mega Airport Oslo". The release of the download version will follow soon... Enjoy the nordic flair!

54.jpg

51.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

58.jpg

• Upvote 3

fs9 please!

some of us cant afford FSX and these airports you du are very nice and affordable...

Please reconsider this, my greatest fear for aerosoft is that you completely stop for fs2004 wich would be a real sa]hame- still i respect your decisions and HOPE me like many

others can continue to enjoy your products

• Upvote 1

fs9 please!

some of us cant afford FSX and these airports you du are very nice and affordable...

Please reconsider this, my greatest fear for aerosoft is that you completely stop for fs2004 wich would be a real sa]hame- still i respect your decisions and HOPE me like many

others can continue to enjoy your products

+1 But they do't care about us FS9 users...

• Upvote 1

Great... Looks very good

Now the main site is saying " there are too little Scandinavian airports" So When is Copenhagen Airport - Kastrup taken under your care?

This winther I guess for FS9 and FSX :) But EKCH will be made by Aerosoft's Thorsten (Great guy BTW) ;)