Any recommendations for a GA twin?

Ian Pearse

I am going to indulge myself and get a proper FSX GA twin aircraft. I have narrowed the choice down to the Carenado Seneca II and the Aerosoft/Digital Aviation Piper Cheyenne. I would appreciate any thoughts/experiences you may have. Price is pretty muc the same so not an issue.

Sorry about this guys, I recommend the Seneca too.

There are still issues with multiplay and the Cheyenne that were never fixed.

As you intend to use in Andras Field, go with the Seneca my friend. You won't be disappointed. It has no issues that I have come across, and it is a very nice twin to fly.

I don't think I've ever seen a poll so definite! OK, there were only 4 replies, but still..... the Seneca it is then. :D

Matt, are you able to do the Aviation Club paint with the Seneca instead of the Baron?

Good choice people! Spent a while finding out where everything was in the cockpit then took her up for a quick circuit. Flies nicely and a great sound set for those engines. I'm gonna have fun with this one :D