• Aerosoft

Just watched an episode that had this:

t%26g.jpg

Seconds later the camera guy/gal dropped the equipment and tried to find a hole. This was shot during a delivery of water bombers to Turkey and one of the trainee pilots forgot something.

There website looks really cool...but it seems to me, there's just no chance for us german people. Sad. :(

I always wanted a series like that...there isn't anything like this in german TV (as far as I know) (please feel free to point my nose on something I may have missed) ;)

Well something screwed up on last post when stuff started happening on pc while posting with provider based on what i just saw. I cannot get the channel on my 15000 channels but you can go to the ice pilots website and watch full episodes of the show. Gonna watch this weekend. Looks like my kinda show!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Well something screwed up on last post when stuff started happening on pc while posting with provider based on what i just saw. I cannot get the channel on my 15000 channels but you can go to the ice pilots website and watch full episodes of the show. Gonna watch this weekend. Looks like my kinda show!

i have just been to the website,but it seems you cannot watch ANY episode.When i click to watch,a message appears saying ''the selected item is not currently availible''.Thought it might of been an old flash player issue so i updated to 10.1,but same happens.

Can anybody else watch it from the site?

i have just been to the website,but it seems you cannot watch ANY episode.When i click to watch,a message appears saying ''the selected item is not currently availible''.Thought it might of been an old flash player issue so i updated to 10.1,but same happens.

Can anybody else watch it from the site?

Yeah I just tried looking too, same thing, might be server down, etc.

heres the direct link

http://www.history.ca/video/default.aspx

• Aerosoft

Mathijs, how did you manage downloading these episodes as avi?! :o A link, please?

And no, I can not watch them on the website linked by Designer Paule.

I recorded it from History Television (think it's Canadian) on the sat receiver and just copied them from the HD to my personal homeserver. Collected a fine set of aviation related stuff there. I do think you can dig up some copies on the big wide web though. Seems every thing ever transmitted is to be found there.

I have got the History channel here in Holland (History HD) as well but can't remember this program being broadcasted there. Perhaps later, looks like an interesting program. What they do show on that channel is the Dogfights series, where dogfights are reproduced in 3D.

And now we are on the topic TV tips (as far airplanes are concerned):

Carrier (http://www.pbs.org/weta/carrier/), broadcasted here on National Geographic

Jetstream (http://www.discoverychannel.ca/jetstream/#/home/) Canadian Discovery channel (not yet here in Holland but I bought the DVD)

Looking forward to more TV tips biggrin.gif

Don't confuse history channel belonging to Discovery Channel with history television channel which is Canadian. I tried checking things out before work on the pc and between going to and coming home got a crash to fix.

• 3 weeks later...