No traffic

ryreaves

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling this program multiple times(I'm using FSX). Each one of them has ended up with my airports and skies being clear of any traffic. What am I supposed to do, that will allow me to have traffic? I'm using windows XP 32, so I know an admin problem is out of the question,.

Hello ryreaves,

Which traffic program is it, is it Ultimate Traffic, MyTraffic X or MyTraffic 2010.

Its My Traffic 2010. I've looked at the manual and saw it could be a problem with my cfg or bgl files,but I have no clue where to find those problems to begin with.

• 2 weeks later...

I can add that I have had this problem several times with and the only fix I have found is a complete re-install of FSX.

It was just Airliner AI that was missing, there was still some civillian traffic.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd just like to add that I have fixed this issue after discovering that after installing my new graphics card and deleting my FSX.CFG so it could re-write a new cfg, the traffic dissapeared again.

I then compared this .cfg to an old backed up one and discovered this line was missing from the [MAIN] section in FSX.CFG

SimObjectPaths.6=MyTraffic\aircraft

I then added this line to my new FSX.CFG and everything was restored.

Hope this helps people