FSX

tarek

Dear Sir..,

When using FSX -Wilco B777 & after spen about 1hour 40min the system give me an error mentioning that "you excess the memory size you should manging your scenery & traffic setting &should restart the FSX "? so i resetting my sceneryto mideum & reduce traffic setting to 50% ....but still this error appear ?

NB: this onlu happed when using Wilco B777 product .

Pls Advice ....

Regards

Google Search for FSX Out Of Memory issues - as you don't supply ANY information of ANY relevance to enable successful guidance we cannot help you here.

Is it just me, but I regard the sudden onset of a plethora of dumbass questions from new posters who deliberately seem to avoid providing system spec and FSX info to be suspicious. It's been happening at both the major fora too, although the moderators seem too stupid to recognise troll infiltration when it happens.

Take `Tarek`: No profile completed, has already had a post removed for breaching of forum rules about advertising, his `scattergun` questions have an inconsistent theme, always lack information, and never seem to reach resolution before he/she/it moves on to the next dumbass question.

Should this person be here? can someone verify he/she/its customer status so that we know whether to persist teaching the basics is a sophisticated product forum or not?

First you should be more polite & in a good behavior for responding any query.... As any user for both FSX&FS2004 expect a helpful assistance from raising any topics to lead them even to discussion and/or understanding, solve any issues to be facing.

I believe that the forum establishing for such these reson .....